No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    That's ****ing crazy I had to take a shot* for that papo. I had a case where my ex (I wasn't even in NJ) got hut by some dude she was sneaking around with and tried to get me to pay her.

Ill never trust these ****ing hoes again. Ima marry a nerdy girl
    my betch was that. the thing is nerdy girls get boring, like all women, just a lot quicker .. then the misery follows and then they become miserable by proximity blah blah blah about to fire it up again!

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
      my betch was that. the thing is nerdy girls get boring, like all women, just a lot quicker .. then the misery follows and then they become miserable by proximity blah blah blah about to fire it up again!
      I don't even play video gamesxlike that anymore. Metal Gear Solid and that's it.

And when they make nonsense I kick them the **** out. Literally. I'm not playing.

Yo you listen to Dave East?

Comment

I don't even play video gamesxlike that anymore. Metal Gear Solid and that's it.

And when they make nonsense I kick them the **** out. Literally. I'm not playing.

Yo you listen to Dave East?
        nah, should i? i've started listening to spanish trap.

Comment

nah, should i? i've started listening to spanish trap.
          Only thing I listen to is El Abayarde

Comment

Only thing I listen to is El Abayarde
            chk out bad bunny. incredibly stupid name i know but the dude is nice.

Comment

chk out bad bunny. incredibly stupid name i know but the dude is nice.
              Ill check it out

Comment

• I'm tight they closed that Blacked thread

I was just hoping to bump it with a request for Token & Wendy Testaburger's sex tape

Comment

• Comment

• Opening my first beer of the day, bumping this...

Comment

• I think one of my girls stupid friends left like an almost full 1.75 of Vodka here... I'm really tempted to hit it up but I got stuff to do, and should not tempt going down the bottle again.

Comment

Working...
                      X