Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
    6 months and no alcohol.

I'm just sitting by the ocean, in my car, with my bong.
    This is tremendously disappointing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      This is tremendously disappointing.
      Thought I might give it at least a year. Last time I stepped away from the bottle I quit for 5 months.

That being said, being back in Oregon I enjoy doing a lot of dangerous stuff that can get me killed on that 24/7 drunk tick. When I'm in Asia, I usually enjoy doing a lot of dangerous stuff that is likely at worst to get you roofied and robbed. So I've been living that obscure life in Oregon, just stacking some coins and plotting my next moves.

I might go to Vietnam for a bit this winter.

Btw, I got a brand new 2017 honda, and I'm pulling like 1-1500 a week out here, on menial work.

That said, thinking of being gone by winter, don't want to start paying rent. Vietnam, China, Hawii, SoCal are among the possibilities (in about that order).

Comment

• Older english + orange juice beats any craft beer out there

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
          Thought I might give it at least a year. Last time I stepped away from the bottle I quit for 5 months.

That being said, being back in Oregon I enjoy doing a lot of dangerous stuff that can get me killed on that 24/7 drunk tick. When I'm in Asia, I usually enjoy doing a lot of dangerous stuff that is likely at worst to get you roofied and robbed. So I've been living that obscure life in Oregon, just stacking some coins and plotting my next moves.

I might go to Vietnam for a bit this winter.

Btw, I got a brand new 2017 honda, and I'm pulling like 1-1500 a week out here, on menial work.

That said, thinking of being gone by winter, don't want to start paying rent. Vietnam, China, Hawii, SoCal are among the possibilities (in about that order).
          Good, I want the wild mood swings and debauchery of Asian Virgil back! (On the real doe, good to see you're doing OK buddy)

I don't know what I'm gonna drink yet, I'm thinking of getting some JD for the special occasion. On top of what will be a bunch of ****ty beer at my mom's cookout.

God bless Murica

Comment

• Merry 4th fellas

Comment

• Wasted. Fireworks are stupid.

Comment

• Comment

• I'm contemplating renaming this thread to "Sober Lang." I have been trying to cut back on my alcohol consumption for several months and going completely sober for awhile might be the way. We can all support each other in our sober group.

Serious responses only

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    I'm contemplating renaming this thread to "Sober Lang." I have been trying to cut back on my alcohol consumption for several months and going completely sober for awhile might be the way. We can all support each other in our sober group.

Serious responses only

(I actually would probably post in such a thread, still go to NA but we can't get rid of the drunk lang!)

I've been kind of on a bender lately, since the 3rd but I'm gonna cut the **** after tonight and go back to a few **** beers a day. Whiskey got me ****ed up these last few days.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X