• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eggs smothered in Cunt sauce.

Comment

• Everyone is a cunt wipe.

Comment

• I'd smack the fuck out these NY yarmulke posters.

They know who they are....

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Beercules you're a cunt. Lets go throw eggs at some crackwhores in Trenton.
          We might get shot but **** it I'm down

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            We might get shot but **** it I'm down
            Yea better get extra loaded so the bullets don't hurt as much.

Comment

• Ok so this past Saturday I went with my 3 friends to this bar. Midlands.

A crowd about my age. 2 level bar. Packed, like lines to the bathrooms packed.

A band was playing: The Benjamin's (cover band but they were good)

Drunk as hell and I went to the front where the band was playing. Jumping up and down like a weird white guy.

Anyway...my friend was jumping with me and he spilt his drink on a girl. Got kicked the **** out

Then he wanted to fight the bouncer. Dude I'm 6'2 and I had to look UP at the bouncer. My friend is a midget like 5'7 or something.

He starts cursing at the bouncer blah blah blah. They kick his ass out and I stay to finish watching the band.

Hooked up with some random chick. Never even got her name. (Just made out doe)

A bunch of other crap happened but it was a really fun night.

Comment

• The team I coach just took gold at a tourney, destroying the top seeded team easily. If that is not reason to celebrate, what is? You only live once!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  The team I coach just took gold at a tourney, destroying the top seeded team easily. If that is not reason to celebrate, what is? You only live once!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Congrats my good man. Way to coach em up TBreezy.

Comment

• About to open a bottle. Bored

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Ok so this past Saturday I went with my 3 friends to this bar. Midlands.

A crowd about my age. 2 level bar. Packed, like lines to the bathrooms packed.

A band was playing: The Benjamin's (cover band but they were good)

Drunk as hell and I went to the front where the band was playing. Jumping up and down like a weird white guy.

Anyway...my friend was jumping with me and he spilt his drink on a girl. Got kicked the **** out

Then he wanted to fight the bouncer. Dude I'm 6'2 and I had to look UP at the bouncer. My friend is a midget like 5'7 or something.

He starts cursing at the bouncer blah blah blah. They kick his ass out and I stay to finish watching the band.

Hooked up with some random chick. Never even got her name. (Just made out doe)

A bunch of other crap happened but it was a really fun night.
                      becareful man u might got the clap,,

Comment

Working...
                      X