Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woke up 30 min late for work still drunk.

Winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Woke up 30 min late for work still drunk.

Winning.
      the day aint right unless ye struggling mate. ive started to go the pub five nites a week thinking there would be no one there and there is

Comment

• ive staeted wiping the toilet seat in case some **** gos for a crap in the middle of the nite. its not being drunk that but hey better than being a ****

Comment

• Originally posted by engleby View Post
          the day aint right unless ye struggling mate. ive started to go the pub five nites a week thinking there would be no one there and there is
          8 drink a lot obviously but I do take work serious and I am a manager so I felt like I let myself down.

I just got home so...BEER

Comment

8 drink a lot obviously but I do take work serious and I am a manager so I felt like I let myself down.

Beer, you are a disgrace to Amazon. No wonder my buttplug took so long to get here.

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
              Beer, you are a disgrace to Amazon. No wonder my buttplug took so long to get here.

Is this because I'm black

Comment

Is this because I'm black
                The song and my complaint are two seperate matters, but yes the fact that my amazon came late is because you are black. Leaving a really detailed complaint with amazon right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                  The song and my complaint are two seperate matters, but yes the fact that my amazon came late is because you are black. Leaving a really detailed complaint with amazon right now.
                  Hey that's your local office not black Ase

Comment

Hey that's your local office not black Ase
                    I'm gonna have to speak to the manager..

Comment

lifes better than work mate you havent let anyone down. least of all yeself

Comment

Working...
                      X