No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RightJab View Post
    Damn homes you love them guitars. I played the trumpet for a year when I was 9, still on a 18 year hiatus because I was extremely poor, at best.

Oh and my older brother shoved it up his butt, didn't fancy it much after that tbh...(I was 9 and he's 11 years older than me, I never had a chance past that reach).

Do you teach a lot of clients?

The younger bro plays electric (bass) think he's in a band iirc. My older bro tried shoving his guitar up his butt too, but my younger bro is much bigger than both of us, so the older one got thrown out the room. True stories...
    I've got 4 students right now, so no not a huge amount. Not my main job.. Only about two of them are very serious about it, but you can't win em all.

I've got a bass as well , plus I can play the piano too.. I'm one of those people...

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
      I've got 4 students right now, so no not a huge amount. Not my main job.. Only about two of them are very serious about it, but you can't win em all.

I've got a bass as well , plus I can play the piano too.. I'm one of those people...
      'One of those people' haha, in honesty when I was younger I wanted to play allsorts of instruments, was into music, yet I was awful like ******ed when it came to it, even though I liked it.
      I was 'one of those' who turned out to thrive of sports (rep'ing England @ under 17 and under 19 age groups in rugby union out in Australia probably the best thing I've done).
      Mind you I was a good student too, yet envied musicians. I used to just hang out with 'the music crowd' at school and uni in free time.
      I figured If i couldn't do it, might as well surround myself with peeps that could, plus at uni they where the ones with all the drugs lmao.
      I may try and turn my hand at an instrument that isn't my privates later in life in fairness.

The 'music crowd' are a pretty accepting group, chilled, the girls love sexy time. Fvuck I'm drunk, just wrote a whole book on my late teens
      Last edited by RightJab; 11-15-2016, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• Death by boredom. Peow Peow Peow!

Comment

• BLAP! BLAP! BLAP!

Comment

• Comment

• I wasn't gonna share it here, but i'm drunk, fk it. I found out today that someone I work with was arrested for fukin attempted murder. He was ex-mountain troop in the royal marines, apparently on Sunday night just gone, he came home from work (I was in a shift with him that night, he was in good spirits and our team had a good result, so all good). He gets home, finds his wife fuking another man in his bed!

Apparently he broke the guys arm and struck him in the carotid artery in the throat (that can kill a man). He then dragged his wife down the stairs (after bracking her nose and right orbital bone) into the kitchen and poured fukin bleach in her eyes.

I know he killed people in Afghanistan, Helmand Province, didn't think he'd do that to someone in civilian street personally, he was actually quite jokey and a laugh, excellent at his work if anything a turned pacifist.

People eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                That's our very own Weltschmerz and he's Latvian not Lithuanian you cheeky bastard.
                gotta admit, it was a good guess though.

stumbling drunk before noon

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  That's our very own Weltschmerz and he's Latvian not Lithuanian you cheeky bastard.
                  I think he's Danish, with a Latvian ex-wife.

Comment

• I'm almost through a 6 pack of IPA. I got some bushes to follow up on those. Portland Brewing.

So apparently I did my tour of duty in the factory, and they moved me over to the Geek Squad (on the computers).

It don't seem bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                      I think he's Danish, with a Latvian ex-wife.

Only ex is Lithuanian, but it's close, anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X