Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just flask it beerbro.

Comment

• So I finally got my act together and quit drinking - it's been almost a month. I've got a lot of things going on in my life at the moment and I thought that keeping a 'clear head' would help me deal with some of my issues, more effectively. Anyone who knows me here, knows I'm not a drunk but I do like my beer.

Anyway, I was in WholeFoods today and I walked through the beer aisle. Wow, it was like 'craft beer' heaven - there's just so many different beer out there today. I almost bought a 6 pack but I'm trying to be good. I feel like I'm missing out though, I love drinking and talking about different styles of beers - it's like "oh, I'm sober, I can't do that anymore."

**** it, I'm going back - I just don't know when.

That is all...

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        So I finally got my act together and quit drinking - it's been almost a month. I've got a lot of things going on in my life at the moment and I thought that keeping a 'clear head' would help me deal with some of my issues, more effectively. Anyone who knows me here, knows I'm not a drunk but I do like my beer.

Anyway, I was in WholeFoods today and I walked through the beer aisle. Wow, it was like 'craft beer' heaven - there's just so many different beer out there today. I almost bought a 6 pack but I'm trying to be good. I feel like I'm missing out though, I love drinking and talking about different styles of beers - it's like "oh, I'm sober, I can't do that anymore."

That is all...
        My buddy works there as like the person who orders the booze, he's a huge beer snob so I try some of em sometimes... Good but I'm too ghetto so I just drink like mid tier beers. Can't get into the IPAs or dark **** too often.

I have seen the order sheet thing he uses though, whole foods has a LOT of good beers that not many other non big time liquor stores sell.
        Last edited by Rudyo; 10-15-2016, 01:26 PM.

Comment

• I gotta go to some big family **** today with my girl and kids with my sister and her kids... Sadly cannot drink til later. Today would have been a good day to have a lil blow, but I'm too boring now to go through all of that atm.

Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun.

Comment

• Sober and miserable tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Sober and miserable tonight
              Glad you are sober...

I would be miserable too if I was the only Jew not running a bank or media company... Jk

Comment

• lol our damn basement storage unit kinda flooded... Saved everything but FML

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  So I finally got my act together and quit drinking - it's been almost a month. I've got a lot of things going on in my life at the moment and I thought that keeping a 'clear head' would help me deal with some of my issues, more effectively. Anyone who knows me here, knows I'm not a drunk but I do like my beer.

That is all...
                  It's good to take a 30 day break, I reckon everybody who posts in this thread should do it at some point at least. Your body will thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                    Just flask it beerbro.

I just got home. It was lit man, Polish people are funny as hell. Got this waitresses number too, Sylvia. Blonde chick. went to Syracuse, but she still works part time as a waitress.

There was this one guy that was in the bathroom puking for like 45 minutes he sounded horrible.

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

That is all...

Do it for me mang. Whole Foods is beer heaven, no lying about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                      Just flask it beerbro.
                      Check it

Comment

Working...
                      X