No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Valero Is God View Post
    you planning to try it? but some say its no good if youre high and drunk at the same time.
    Nah, not really.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I just checked it out:

http://www.greendragon.eu/

Green Dragon
      Language: en fr

Green Dragon is an alcoholic beverage made by leaching cannabis (usually leaves and stems) in high percentage alcohol. Consuming this beverage produces effects similar to those felt when smoking cannabis and drinking alcohol (the cannabis-like effects tend to be more intense and of longer duration compared to smoking).

Preparation
      Take .5 oz ground cannabis and dissolve in 750 mL 95% ABV tincture. Saturate 4 weeks and double boil over water for 30 minutes. Filter solid matter and cool. Good when mixed with sprite. Allow 30 minutes between shots.

Consumption
      Green Dragon is enjoyed as an alternative to smoking cannabis and mixes well with Gatorade.There is also a strong cocktail called "Dragon Slayer Supreme" aka "Broncho Papadapolos." [1]

Green Dragon can be boiled down to a thick liquid and poured over cannabis to increase its psychotropic effects.

When vodka is used the green mixture is often called "Potka"or "Cannabis Vodka".
      I've done this before with weed left over after vaporizing, it's all right nothing that special.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
        I've done this before with weed left over after vaporizing, it's all right nothing that special.
        I have smoked marijuana soaked in Brandy before. Even though it wasn't dried out like it was supposed to be, twas still a good smoke.

Comment

• Splendid.

Comment

• Clyde Barrow.. Are you from the States or the Kingdom? Great Lakes is American...

Comment

Clyde Barrow.. Are you from the States or the Kingdom? Great Lakes is American...
              Parents are both from Blackpool. I now live in the US mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
                Parents are both from Blackpool. I now live in the US mate.
                Where in the States?

Comment

Where in the States?
                  West Bloomfield, Michigan, about 40 minutes from Detroit mate.

Comment

• Check this out:

Comment

Check this out:

Does it get you high and drunk?

Comment

Working...
                      X