Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
      Kids are expensive , my girl makes more $ then I do at my day job. Obviously got other avenues of $ as SWIM has said before.

I'll take it as a compliment that you thought I was older IDK bout the whole I act old for my age, but I am off the hard drugs now, so I don't **** up as much as before I guess.

Aside from a few relapses, been clean since 2013.
      Well, if I used to take H, and had come off it, and was trying to keep off it, just me btw. I'd try Oxycontins and all the stuff of that ilk(I know you know what ones I mean). Surely them with a lot of good weed mixed would take any urges away?
      I've had a handful of times I've took like 160-80mg of oxy and done a full 3g bag of strong weed over 12-15 hours....And at times I black out for a 20/30 min nap and come around again, and light up lol, I'm utterly '****** fuked' out of it. And once I did think to myself
      "this must be the closest feeling to H than you can possibly get without touching it, damn I'm too fuked". So based on that, id assume pop a few 20mg oxys if you can get them, and hit the weed big style, would something like that not keep you away from H?

Good to hear you don't hit hard stuff, really, no one needs more than the 3 B's, Benzo's(not every time, just times I want to be real out of it) Booze and Bud. That takes care of things really. My tooth was playing up, so several hours ago I had two oxys mind you, but I hate toothache and can't drink or eat on it... And I've still a pleasant 'fuzz' from it even with the booze wearing off. Opioids double the strength of drink and bud for that matter!

But try keep to the 3 B's fella. 3 years and you've been all good, thats excellent, keep in work pal, because that, then kids and the lady, you'll be so occupied and tired out from that anyway, add 3 B's and you have the tools to keep off my man! Like I said before add time, it is your friend, at 24, it's not a race. Play 'the long game' so to speak life-wise.

You have crazy moments, pop some pills and have a smoke for example, fine, half this site does! And it all keeps you clean from H... Just because you do these sort of things doesn't mean you're not intelligent or capable, well-read.
      And as I say I think you got yo' head pretty screwed on, more than me just 3 and a bit years ago, I was in a right mess 23 and 1st half/most of 24... I've had a MASSIVE turnaround in 3 years and 4/5 months...

You'll be all good with time buddy, from what I can gauge from you on here and our chats you seem a top bloke!

If you ever come to England Jabs door and spare bedroom is yours for however long you need, the door is open. (75% ****).

Comment

Now that's the exact flow of tunes i'm listening to now, top tune! a very nice!

Comment

• Originally posted by JabRight View Post
          Well, if I used to take H, and had come off it, and was trying to keep off it, just me btw. I'd try Oxycontins and all the stuff of that ilk(I know you know what ones I mean). Surely them with a lot of good weed mixed would take any urges away?
          I've had a handful of times I've took like 160-80mg of oxy and done a full 3g bag of strong weed over 12-15 hours....And at times I black out for a 20/30 min nap and come around again, and light up lol, I'm utterly '****** fuked' out of it. And once I did think to myself
          "this must be the closest feeling to H than you can possibly get without touching it, damn I'm too fuked". So based on that, id assume pop a few 20mg oxys if you can get them, and hit the weed big style, would something like that not keep you away from H?

Good to hear you don't hit hard stuff, really, no one needs more than the 3 B's, Benzo's(not every time, just times I want to be real out of it) Booze and Bud. That takes care of things really. My tooth was playing up, so several hours ago I had two oxys mind you, but I hate toothache and can't drink or eat on it... And I've still a pleasant 'fuzz' from it even with the booze wearing off. Opioids double the strength of drink and bud for that matter!

But try keep to the 3 B's fella. 3 years and you've been all good, thats excellent, keep in work pal, because that, then kids and the lady, you'll be so occupied and tired out from that anyway, add 3 B's and you have the tools to keep off my man! Like I said before add time, it is your friend, at 24, it's not a race. Play 'the long game' so to speak life-wise.

You have crazy moments, pop some pills and have a smoke for example, fine, half this site does! And it all keeps you clean from H... Just because you do these sort of things doesn't mean you're not intelligent or capable, well-read.
          And as I say I think you got yo' head pretty screwed on, more than me just 3 and a bit years ago, I was in a right mess 23 and 1st half/most of 24... I've had a MASSIVE turnaround in 3 years and 4/5 months...

You'll be all good with time buddy, from what I can gauge from you on here and our chats you seem a top bloke!

If you ever come to England Jabs door and spare bedroom is yours for however long you need, the door is open. (75% ****).
          Well im prescribed Codeine for legit reasons, so I don't really need Oxys. Plus those are like heroin light so I'd prob go nuts if I had a stash of em or anything. Got an addictive personality, but I basically don't hang with any of the old crowd (RIP to some) anymore.

Comment

• Im heading out tho have a nice one Jab and fellow Drunk Lang degenerates.

Comment

Im heading out tho have a nice one Jab and fellow Drunk Lang degenerates.
              Feel ya there, had 2 j's, 2/3 bowls on the bong and I'm ko'd. Peaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccceceeeeeeee............ .........jnjdwcnwkjdekwc

Comment

• One more

Comment

• My fire went out so I finished the chicken by frying in oil, and I baked the twice baked potato by wrapping it in foil, putting a couple soup cans in a pot, and resting the potato right on top of them, with a lid on.

Worked like a charm.

Comment

• Just started up my engine with a couple of good ol Pacifico. Homie is heading over with some IPA from a brewery down our pat and a couple of dirty hoes. Life is good right now. Neighbor blasting his music and cooking some smoked enchiladas, gonna roll over and freeload for the fck of it

Comment

• Drunk out of my mind. Amazing how I am able to type

Comment

Working...
                      X