No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    Goddamn I was so wasted last night. Ended up in some stranger's house where they were drinking and doing drugs until 8 am.
    That's winning - don't let anyone tell you otherwise

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      That's winning - don't let anyone tell you otherwise
      Get off your high horse already, this is the drunkard thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
        Get off your high horse already, this is the drunkard thread

Comment

• Paranoid about STD's once again, after having engaged another random whore. This type of behavior comes at the tail end of my latest drunken marathon this past weekend. Perhaps I should forward Righteous (or renegade or whatever the hell he calls himself) a PM and ask for advice here.

Oh well, 'winning in life' as BG would say.
          Last edited by Weltschmerz; 09-27-2016, 10:29 PM.

Comment

• I almost hit a motorcyclist, or I should say a biker almost Jax Teller'd himself onto my truck coming outta nowhere...

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• There's this super cute Mexican girl in my department at my factory (I'm 97% sure she's Mexican-Mexican, not Mexican American).

She's young and I think not married, and she's always eye balling me.

She caught me peeking at her a couple times.

I gotta introduce myself when I get a chance.

I helped her sweep the floor for a minute today . We were both sweeping the floor and I just brought up her tail with the dust pan.

Stupid and insignificant I know, but anything to get close, right. It also gave her a chance to talk to me for a second about how to sweep the dust up or something.

Comment

• Out in the west redneck hills of South Oregon, I fell in love with a Mexican girl.

Chatted with Maria a bit after work.

Just 'conveniently' walked out at the same time and introduced myself and talked on the way to the parking lot.

I also worked next to her for the last 2 hours of our shift.

She's damn cute and hot as well.

She's pretty small but has curves, and today she had some decent cleavage showing even.

I also met a Mexican girl from LA who was kinda cute today.

She was pretty flirty, but she mentioned that she has a kid, is recently divorced, and her ex lives in our town (she originally moved here with him).

I don't think I want to stir the pot if there are LA vatos involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      Larry's driving across country in a 1980's station wagon smoking crack blasting this song

How did I miss this? .

That would make an excellent scene in a movie.

Comment

Working...
                      X