• Show
Clear All

• Just having a 40 oz tonight. Gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Just having a 40 oz tonight. Gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
        I might as well just chug it. Maybe, MAYBE I'll get tipsy.

Comment

• I found another big spider today, it was raining real bad here today and dude was RUNNING inside while I had a smoke. Believe it is some kind of orb-weaver.

Plus I'm getting my buddy in Fond Du Lac, WI to try to snag me these giant spiders that are by his house all the time on a lake.

All 6 of my wolf spider babies are alive too! After getting rid of most of my reptile pets, i'm building up again it seems

Still got the dog, two cats, turtle and a Guinea pig to go along with my spiders.

Thank god these last few months a few passed and sold some or id be over-run.

Comment

• Hi Beercules.

(Not my spider or finger btw, my tarantula is MUCH bigger then that. Just the kind im tryna have my buddy grab for me before I head up there in a few days.

Comment

Hi Beercules.

(Not my spider or finger btw, my tarantula is MUCH bigger then that. Just the kind im tryna have my buddy grab for me before I head up there in a few days.
              I swear if I would ever see that in my apartment, I'm grabbing my cat and getting the hell out.

Come back with bleach in bottles, strapped up with a sledge hammer

Comment

I swear if I would ever see that in my apartment, I'm grabbing my cat and getting the hell out.

Come back with bleach in bottles, strapped up with a sledge hammer
                I'm fairly confident you wouldn't even make it 5 mins in my place, first thing you do when you walk in is see the Bird eating Spider named Vanessa in my kitchen, right on the tabletop

Comment

I'm fairly confident you wouldn't even make it 5 mins in my place, first thing you do when you walk in is see the Bird eating Spider named Vanessa in my kitchen, right on the tabletop
                  What kind of spider are we talking about?

Comment

What kind of spider are we talking about?

Goliath Bird Eating Spider, one of the biggest spiders in the world. Biggest by weight, mine is about 7-9 years old. They live to be 20-30

The one in that vid is a little bigger then mine so it's probably older. If mine doesn't die though, since it's a girl it will get bigger then the vid eventually.
                    Last edited by Rudyo; 09-07-2016, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Goliath Bird Eating Spider, one of the biggest spiders in the world. Biggest by weight, mine is about 7-9 years old. They live to be 20-30

The one in that vid is a little bigger then mine so it's probably older. If mine doesn't die though, since it's a girl it will get bigger then the vid eventually.
                      Oh hellllllll ****ing no.

Thank God I just got done eating before I've seen that

Comment

Working...
                      X