Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    In my life or just on here?

I went swimming and got sun burnt again.
    You really just need to spend like the $7 on a decent sized thing of sublock, meant on here bruh.

Comment

• I got a good $ done today, and I got a lil bit of Addies. Makes my head hurt a lil, but im getting all what I need to get done tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
        You really just need to spend like the $7 on a decent sized thing of sublock, meant on here bruh.
        Larry made a bunch of videos while drinking and driving.

He was drinking Steel Reserve

Really I'm not shocked lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Larry made a bunch of videos while drinking and driving.

He was drinking Steel Reserve

Really I'm not shocked lol.
          Okay im on the case now.

Comment

• Oh no this ***** really just hit up the 40 oz of steel... Larry and me would get long so well.....

Comment

• This is like next level tho for real... Like... whoa.

Comment

• BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND!!!! WOOOOOO fukin HOOOOO lads, right, Saturday, 5:45AM right now. 4 cans of Kronenburg and a few doobs. Shop open in 2 hours... Gonna wonder down for skins and 20 more Coors (only£10!!).

These 3 day weekends end up with broke furniture, or ive hacked into something accidently (I get exited what?), or a type of ouchy ouch pain...

Respecta to the men whom are on the drank today/night and peace be with you, holding a bucket because, too many beers.

Comment

• Saturday afternoon by the sea, went for a good swim and just opened a cold beer.

Life feels alright.

Comment

• Oh noooo fukinvg lager alloer the couch! Fukin Brexit you ****!

Heineken Couch.... And crotch. Done a 16 package, on to the next one,can I get a takeway deliverd now please God? WAR B SUTHERLAND

Comment

• Don't think I will be 'performong' well tonight for the gf, she's coming to drink in a couple hours and i'm rat face drunk all ready. I'm deliberately going to be aloof and reserved, see if she'll buy some coke, she getrs coke if i'm quiet....

Doyou know I haven't felt so mischievous in ever.....in ever.

Where the fuk is Beercules? He should be here for me.... Fukin Brexit fault Beer isn't there.

Rockin' where are you ya old ****? Hows the cycling moped like?

Comment

Working...
                      X