No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JabRight View Post
    It's 6:12 am here, about to open a bottle of wine, don't drink it often. Just a basic white Zinfandel (its what the fukin bottle says). Worked Sunday, Mon and Tues, i'm off until Friday.

One more hour to wait and I can go get about 40 beers. Or 20 beers and a bottle of vodka...
    Choices choices, the gf is working all day then needs to stay home, her mom got Glandula Fever, really really ill. So a big bachelor day, ima be very drunk by midday....
    Lmfao that is sensational jab, it's a Wednesday morning ffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      Absolute pieces of **** Rudyo. Will you get your stuff back on insurance, what about your tools?.
      Well in the good news, they found it about 3 hours ago. With my tools in it, bad news the ****ers vandalized it and popped my tires for some reason. Found it in a nicer neighborhood then mine too... Weird.

Oh well, yeah my insurance will cover it... They think it was just a couple teens based on the security footage of my parking garage.
      Last edited by Rudyo; 08-24-2016, 07:15 AM.

Comment

• lolol and another thing I thought was pretty funny was that apparently they probably used it to rob a gas station, and only thing they took was like my $12 in change and an old ipod touch. Idk who they'd sell it to, but if they woulda stole my tools they'd have made way more then the value of the car, and the dumb ****s just left it.

Definitely moving out of the hood soon though.

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
          lolol and another thing I thought was pretty funny was that apparently they probably used it to rob a gas station, and only thing they took was like my $12 in change and an old ipod touch. Idk who they'd sell it to, but if they woulda stole my tools they'd have made way more then the value of the car, and the dumb ****s just left it.

Definitely moving out of the hood soon though.
          Time to hit the burbs my friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            Time to hit the burbs my friend.
            Yep, my girl basically told me "Well IM moving out of here, either way"

Aka yep, time to hit the burbs. Got an unexpected day off though, gotta go pick it up in a bit.

Weird ass night man, I tell ya Like legit almost had a Tony Montana spazz out moment like when he was snorting all that blow and talking bout killing everyone.

When the cops came up to my place to talk to me for a sec, my drunk ass neighbor thought I was getting arrested and said "Dude I think the cops are out to get you" and was like warning me to run before they came up.
            Last edited by Rudyo; 08-24-2016, 07:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
              Yep, my girl basically told me "Well IM moving out of here, either way"

Aka yep, time to hit the burbs. Got an unexpected day off though, gotta go pick it up in a bit.

Weird ass night man, I tell ya

When the cops came up to my place to talk to me for a sec, my drunk ass neighbor thought I was getting arrested and said "Dude I think the cops are out to get you" and was like warning me to run before they came up.
              Lmaooooo holy **** that made me burst out laughing.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Lmaooooo holy **** that made me burst out laughing.
                I won't say it much, but today I will.... I, Rudyo, would like to thank the police department of Milwaukee for a job well done. They even did the whole fingerprint and like CSI **** on it they told me

I told em to say hi to my old PO for me too.

I'm starting to think it was like probably a young relative of someone who lives in my building or something. Oh well, our lease is up in a month anyways.
                Last edited by Rudyo; 08-24-2016, 07:32 AM.

Comment

• I'll def be joining Jab in the whole get annihilated before dark today once I go pick him up. Yes, I consider my car a dude, unlike most people who name their cars after girls.

Comment

• 6.12am though that **** still got me laughing.

Comment

• I wonder how drunk Jab is

Comment

Working...
                      X