Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drinking. Who else?

Comment

• In Texas now, still kicking ass and taking names, and drinking beer.

Comment

• Thinking about it. Got absolute massacred yesterday and feel kinda dead today but I got money in my pocket and desire in my heart.

Where's that cuck wolf king

Comment

• I don't care I like this Majestic ish.

Comment

• The Texas girls can't stop staring at my foreign Hollywood self.

If Texans weren't so polite I'd need a stick to beat em off me.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Where's that cuck wolf king
                My ****ing pipes flooded my bathroom at the ****ing side apartment. Had to handle that, and then I of course fixed some other **** and covered the holes I'd punched in my wall finally.

Was a ****ing glorious night lol, lost bout an oz to 2oz of curing weed. Not too bad though, if I wouldn't have checked to refill my misting system water, I woulda like lost way more and have to move ****. At least it wasn't where I actually lived or I woulda fliped ****. Got to hang with my cool ass landlord of like 5 years now, he's like the perfect stereotype of a older dude who spent at least a year following the Dead. I gave him the wet bud, he was so stoked but I can't sell/smoke that ****.

Got cuck'd by my own ****ing nest. Back in the game, took today off now too.

Last edited by Rudyo; 08-19-2016, 12:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                  The Texas girls can't stop staring at my foreign Hollywood self.

If Texans weren't so polite I'd need a stick to beat em off me.
                  Keep an eye out Virgil, as a boy conceived in Texas, you gotta keep one eye open.

What part of TX you in brutha?

Comment

• does anybody have a goddamn ex

Comment

Working...
                    X