Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday Virgil. You on the sauce then?.

Comment

• I'm off today doing some errands but fck my life it's still hot as **** today. I think im just going to give up on those errands and grab me a six pack and hit the beach up.

Comment

• So i got rid of all my reptile pets and fish tank in the past few days (sold em, no worries guy) and now I'm drunk and thinking of making a drunk buy of a tortoise...

Comment

• Or maybe a Monitor lizard...

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
            So i got rid of all my reptile pets and fish tank in the past few days (sold em, no worries guy) and now I'm drunk and thinking of making a drunk buy of a tortoise...
            There are a million lizards here.

I was thinking of breeding them to make pig feed.

Comment

• lol and my youngest kid just crapped all over my girl while she was trying to change his diaper. AND my wife barfed immediately it was some real vile ****..

Simon-1
              His Mother-0
              Rudyo- 0 because I had to help clean up the barf.

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
                Or maybe a Monitor lizard...
                One night in Bangkok makes a hard man humble.

They also have monitor lizards in ever park there, as well as 3 million prostitute.

It's weird seeing a monitor lizard chowing on a bird or a fish in the park. How do they catch them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                  There are a million lizards here.

I was thinking of breeding them to make pig feed.
                  Probably a skink or like a fence lizard or gecko idk, Pigs will eat everything but most wild lizards don't neccessarily have that much nutritional value probably. If there are that many though, could work. You'd have to like incubate the eggs and all that ****, from raising Chameleons i know firsthand, it's kinda a *****.

Would probably just skip all that if I was you.
                  Last edited by Rudyo; 06-20-2016, 11:31 PM.

Comment

• The worst thing that ever happened to me in Bangkok was a taxi driver took me down a back ally and robbed me of like 60 bucks, which was all my cash (I had like a grand in Japanese yen, which I gambled and left in the hotel and gambled correctly).

I'll save the best thing for another time.

Comment

• I don't know about yall, but I consider it unlucky to walk around a latter. I always walk under them.

I just finally got my outdoor lighting hooked up. This is a big ****ing deal.

I got a setup with 5 bulb spaces, and I bought a 6 pack of LEDs, and pounded the lighting into a pole that I chopped down with my axe, using horse shoe nails, and rigged it up to my trailer with a ladder and some rope.

This **** is to a knew level. I got great lighting now.

Comment

Working...
                      X