No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a ****ing car.

Riding a bicycle up and down a mountain every time I need a beer is wiping me out.

Comment

• I just bought 2 grams of super chronic weed, and somehow lost them on the road.

I can't do anything about it, other than laugh at myself and call myself an idiot and say I probably oughta quit smoking weed anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
        I just bought 2 grams of super chronic weed, and somehow lost them on the road.

I can't do anything about it, other than laugh at myself and call myself an idiot and say I probably oughta quit smoking weed anyway.
        I think we've all been there, one time I "lost" an ounce and a half. Someone was probably very happy that they looked downw while walking..

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
          I think we've all been there, one time I "lost" an ounce and a half. Someone was probably very happy that they looked downw while walking..
          I lost a few ounces of other stuff in my house when I was younger. I tore the place apart and eventually found them in a suit jacket lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
            I need a ****ing car.

Riding a bicycle up and down a mountain every time I need a beer is wiping me out.
            how are you going to drive a car when you're always hammered?

Comment

• Originally posted by Enliven26 View Post
              how are you going to drive a car when you're always hammered?
              I don't drive drunk.

I do drive regularly just I don't have a car of my own so have to rely on bicycle transportation a lot lately.

I drink a bit, but I've traded in the whiskey bottles for the microbrews and chronic weed, and I'm also doing a lot more physical work these days, so you do gotta have a few positive dietary choices in the mix.

Comment

• It's actually my birthday today.

I ended up riding back to the weed store and dropping another $30 on the top shelf herb.

I went to an inferior shop unfortunately, and the weed I got yesterday was $35 weed for 2 grams but it was 2 for $25 day.

At least I got some nice weed though.

The top shelf weed is really potent here. What I got today though is a rung or two below top shelf, but still really good.

Comment

• I got a gram each of these guys today.

https://www.leafly.com/hybrid/girl-scout-cookie
                  https://www.leafly.com/hybrid/sunset-sherbert

Comment

• It's funny because I'm talking about weed, but it's perfectly legal now here.

I even paid my 25% tax to the state, of course.

Smoking weed is patriotic to the state in Oregon now.

Comment

• SWIM is very concerned about legal bud, will make SWIM much more poe.

Comment

Working...
                      X