No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
    You aren't getting a rundown, but I'm from Oregon, was in Japan for 7 years, came back to Oregon due to the reasons that caused me to have to return, was anxious as hell, got back and realized the home is where the heart is and Oregon rules and by comparison Tokyo sucks (IMHO), and now I'm going to Alaska in a week to go work. As coincidence has it, I'm probably going to Alaska to process fish that will go to Japan.
    Alright. I'm caught up now.

I just have one more question : Are you going to be on the next season of Deadliest Catch?

Comment

• The program I was on gave me a free plane ticket "home" (it wasn't home, they sent me to a place 200 miles from home, and I had no money, that was fun!).

I landed on my feet.

There is a lot of work to do around here.

A lot of people don't like to work.

There isn't always work, but if there is work and you work, well it's recommendable.

I'm a **** up and have blown off plenty of **** and spent plenty of days getting drunk in the bar.

But still, so far things haven't been bad, and I'm making some strides.

I'm renting an RV, but might even be able to buy the *****. It has no heater which ****ing sucks, but I can probably fix that if I can figure out how to work on the piece of ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
        Alright. I'm caught up now.

I just have one more question : Are you going to be on the next season of Deadliest Catch?
        I was an extra in a major feature film in Japan once.

My agent is still in negotiations with the folks at Discovery Channel as to whether or not I'll be on the next Deadliest Catch.

Comment

The program I was on gave me a free plane ticket "home" (it wasn't home, they sent me to a place 200 miles from home, and I had no money, that was fun!).

I landed on my feet.

There is a lot of work to do around here.

A lot of people don't like to work.

There isn't always work, but if there is work and you work, well it's recommendable.

I'm a **** up and have blown off plenty of **** and spent plenty of days getting drunk in the bar.

But still, so far things haven't been bad, and I'm making some strides.

I'm renting an RV, but might even be able to buy the *****. It has no heater which ****ing sucks, but I can probably fix that if I can figure out how to work on the piece of ****.
          Envious of the RV setup.

I just inherited a home that pretty much guarantees I'm stuck where I am unless I sell it. And if I sell it I have to pay a ****load of taxes : State, city, capital gains, etc...

It's my sincere dream to be well off enough to get a boat and just live off the ocean for the rest of my days on this ****ed planet. Go to harbor when I need supplies (also known as fuel or alcohol) and just bathe and fish in the ocean to survive.

Travel the world until my boat capsizes and I become shark bait.

Comment

I was an extra in a major feature film in Japan once.

My agent is still in negotiations with the folks at Discovery Channel as to whether or not I'll be on the next Deadliest Catch.
            Knowing you, I have no idea if this is legitimate truth or you just ****ing with me.

**** it. I'm watching the next season assuming that every single dude on those boats is you.

Not gonna catch me slipping.

Comment

Envious of the RV setup.

I just inherited a home that pretty much guarantees I'm stuck where I am unless I sell it. And if I sell it I have to pay a ****load of taxes : State, city, capital gains, etc...

It's my sincere dream to be well off enough to get a boat and just live off the ocean for the rest of my days on this ****ed planet. Go to harbor when I need supplies (also known as fuel or alcohol) and just bathe and fish in the ocean to survive.

Travel the world until my boat capsizes and I become shark bait.
              Are you seriously *****ing because you just inherited a house?

That isn't tying you down, it's making you free.

Be innovative.

Up your game.

Fix it up in the necessary ways and rent it out. Then you have money in your pocket, that's independents and freedom.

It takes work.

"Yeah, you are living in a ****ty RV with no heating, using ****ty pirated internet and using extesion chords to power your PC, while sitting there freezing cold. I wish I had that kind of freedom. My family just forced me to inherit this stupid house. Thing has me all tied down."

That's almost how you sound.

Comment

Knowing you, I have no idea if this is legitimate truth or you just ****ing with me.

**** it. I'm watching the next season assuming that every single dude on those boats is you.

Not gonna catch me slipping.

I just re-realized something. That Japanese girl I want to bang, was friends with my roommate's girlfriend in college.

My girlfriend at the time was this crazy nympho I met at a Halloween party, and then ****ed her in the back of my friend's truck like 30 minutes after meeting her.

So these Japanese chicks were always hanging about and my ex was super jealous because they were "perfect" meaning they wore make up, did their hair, wore nice clothes, all that ****.

I actually prefer the natural ****, but it's Japanese culture that the woman dress up and **** (it's a lot of cultures indeed, of course).

At the same time, the Japanese girls saw my girlfriend, and thought she was hella cool, and styling, and ****.

Maybe it is just that *****es like to fight.

I think that the only way to bring this whole thing full circle though is to bang this Japanese chick. It's the only possible way. It must be done.

Comment

Are you seriously *****ing because you just inherited a house?

That isn't tying you down, it's making you free.

Be innovative.

Up your game.

Fix it up in the necessary ways and rent it out. Then you have money in your pocket, that's independents and freedom.

It takes work.

"Yeah, you are living in a ****ty RV with no heating, using ****ty pirated internet and using extesion chords to power your PC, while sitting there freezing cold. I wish I had that kind of freedom. My family just forced me to inherit this stupid house. Thing has me all tied down."

That's almost how you sound.
                  I can see why you would see it that way, but renting out a house isn't exactly as easy as 1, 2, 3.

Yes, it would be a steady source of income if I choose not to live there. But there's still property taxes every year that are in my name for both the city and county. Plus it's a buyer's market out there right now, plus I face a bunch of additional upfront costs that I can't afford right now including a state license, mandatory homeowner's insurance, and mandatory medical insurance in the event that the occupant gets injured. That's not even counting storm related insurances which are common in my area.

Legally speaking, I can sell it and pocket everything myself. But I then run the risk of pissing off siblings for the rest of my life.

It's not as awesome as it sounds. Seriously.

Guess both of us are in that position right now.

Comment

I can see why you would see it that way, but renting out a house isn't exactly as easy as 1, 2, 3.

Yes, it would be a steady source of income if I choose not to live there. But there's still property taxes every year that are in my name for both the city and county. Plus it's a buyer's market out there right now, plus I face a bunch of additional upfront costs that I can't afford right now including a state license, mandatory homeowner's insurance, and mandatory medical insurance in the event that the occupant gets injured. That's not even counting storm related insurances which are common in my area.

Legally speaking, I can sell it and pocket everything myself. But I then run the risk of pissing off siblings for the rest of my life.

It's not as awesome as it sounds. Seriously.

Guess both of us are in that position right now.
                    Yeah it's a pain in the ass.

I've moved like 7 times in the past 2.5 years, without exaggeration, across 3 countries and one ocean. There's something sacred to having property, to being able to own and keep ****. I'm a little troubled by the fact that almost everything I've owned in the past 10-12 years I've not sold, not given away, but thrown away. I had to, had no other choice. I don't want that to happen any more.

Comment

Yeah it's a pain in the ass.

I've moved like 7 times in the past 2.5 years, without exaggeration, across 3 countries and one ocean. There's something sacred to having property, to being able to own and keep ****. I'm a little troubled by the fact that almost everything I've owned in the past 10-12 years I've not sold, not given away, but thrown away. I had to, had no other choice. I don't want that to happen any more.
                      I can see your dilemma.

What's this RV like? Over-romanticized by tales of the American west circa the 1800s, or are you able to find enjoyment in it?

Comment

Working...
                      X