No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Enliven26 View Post
    my cum is the best drink you've ever had. owned 100 billion percent.

no comebacks.
    Oh I get it, so you're gay and have fantasies about me sucking you off?

Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not a ****sexual. But don't worry, you'll find a life long butt buddy soon enough.

First round knockout.
    Checkmate.
    Game over.
    You lose.
    Bullet in the head.
    Stake through the heart.
    Nail in the coffin.
    Buried in the Earth.
    Disintegrated in Hell.
    Last edited by Derranged; 06-03-2016, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• Derranged laying down the hammer on another imbecile trolling our beloved drunken thread.

Well done, lad.

Comment

• I accidentally brushed against the oven dial in my trailer apparently and propained the **** out of it. So I'm just sitting outside looking at the sky. So many stars out given the no moon. Luckily I had some beer stocked and a couple bowls. Also it was the warmest day of the year and finally warm enough it's not cold outside at night. Think I'm sleeping under the stars tonight.

As I'm typing that someone just shot off a gun a few times. I'm in a semi-rural spot but with lots of houses. Must be some punk kids partying. I realize it's a Friday but don't they realize there are families trying to sleep right now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
          I accidentally brushed against the oven dial in my trailer apparently and propained the **** out of it. So I'm just sitting outside looking at the sky. So many stars out given the no moon. Luckily I had some beer stocked and a couple bowls. Also it was the warmest day of the year and finally warm enough it's not cold outside at night. Think I'm sleeping under the stars tonight.

As I'm typing that someone just shot off a gun a few times. I'm in a semi-rural spot but with lots of houses. Must be some punk kids partying. I realize it's a Friday but don't they realize there are families trying to sleep right now?
          Good to see you back here, lad.

Comment

I accidentally brushed against the oven dial in my trailer apparently and propained the **** out of it. So I'm just sitting outside looking at the sky. So many stars out given the no moon. Luckily I had some beer stocked and a couple bowls. Also it was the warmest day of the year and finally warm enough it's not cold outside at night. Think I'm sleeping under the stars tonight.

Are you now a bear ****ting in the woods mate?.

Comment

only you can make me read that as not niggardly. not cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
                only you can make me read that as not niggardly. not cool.
                Do Americans use the word niggles?. Mainly used to describe a small injuries for athletes over here by the media. "He's struggling with a niggling back injury", or "a couple of the players are suffering with one or two niggles".

I imagine it won't be much longer until the PC liberals have us make that word extinct. Sad.

Comment

• Virgil just went full redneck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    Do Americans use the word niggles?. Mainly used to describe a small injuries for athletes over here by the media. "He's struggling with a niggling back injury", or "a couple of the players are suffering with one or two niggles".

I imagine it won't be much longer until the PC liberals have us make that word extinct. Sad.
                    nah never heard of it.

added to vocab. thanks, ehrm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                      Derranged laying down the hammer on another imbecile trolling our beloved drunken thread.

Well done, lad.

I think its PB32.

Comment

Working...
                      X