Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I remember that post @El Blanco made about barely liking boxing any more and he got some grief for it.

I couldn't agree more with it though, it's literally killing itself and is almost WWE.

Seriously they are trying to make it out Ricky Burns has just won a legitimate title. I'm cringing my **** off. I'm literally embarrassed.

Comment

• It's 11.21, I'm absolutely smashed. I'm going to set my alarm for 1.45 and try and watch the basketball.

Let's see if this works out .

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        I remember that post @El Blanco made about barely liking boxing any more and he got some grief for it.

I couldn't agree more with it though, it's literally killing itself and is almost WWE.

Seriously they are trying to make it out Ricky Burns has just won a legitimate title. I'm cringing my **** off. I'm literally embarrassed.
        Let's be real now, The ABC org's titles are WAY more undervalued then even the WWE, at least in WWE you need to be top five or ten to win the title...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
            Let's be real now, The ABC org's titles are WAY more undervalued then even the WWE, at least in WWE you need to be top five or ten to win the title...
            Boxrec had Burns opponent ranked 29. Good Lord.

Comment

• Comment

• I got a pretty decent job offer to move to ND and start working for a company there. I'd wanna do it but it'll be hard to convince my girl, and I'd have to uproot a bunch of ****... Decisions... I'll probably end up still in WI.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    I remember that post @El Blanco made about barely liking boxing any more and he got some grief for it.

Ya a few idiots even put it in their sig but if anything it made them look like pathetic fanboys because there is absolutely no way any sane person can think boxing is any good right now. The sport is a total joke with terrible matchups. 95% of the sport is pointless matchups. Ffs they had Shane Mosley in a title eliminator last night with the winner facing porter/Thurman.

There's a reason viewership is down and young people are following mma instead of boxing. The sport needs a major overhaul before it becomes even more irrelevant.

Comment

• Was at the NE Revolution (soccer) game last night and had one of these:

I've noticed that a lot of breweries are now adding grapefruit to their beers. I'm not sure I'm on board with this trend...

Comment

Working...
                      X