Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the drink, my friend is coming over with some drinks and some trees. Woop

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        On the drink, my friend is coming over with some drinks and some trees. Woop

Beer did I ever tell you I found that I remembered your favorite song besides Hey There Delilah?

In fact this song might be more fitting. And seriously we need to put out a APB for Virgil.

Comment

• Plus I kinda picture you being a lot like that dude from American Pie who sticks his D in the apple pie in front of paps.

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
            Beer did I ever tell you I found that I remembered your favorite song besides Hey There Delilah?

In fact this song might be more fitting. And seriously we need to put out a APB for Virgil.
            He's alive. I saw him in a thread today. Maybe he's off drinking.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Virgil is dead.

That's hot, I'll add that to my playlist

Comment

Plus I kinda picture you being a lot like that dude from American Pie who sticks his D in the apple pie in front of paps.
                "we can just tell her...we ate it all"

Comment

• Half my posts today have been hitter gifs. I'm really surprised we haven't been banned.

Comment

Working...
                  X