Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was watching this show on Viceland with like a 50 year old weed grower who has been distributing since 1970.. It was like I was on TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
      I was watching this show on Viceland with like a 50 year old weed grower who has been distributing since 1970.. It was like I was on TV.
      Is that channel any good? Every time I see commercials for it, it's always featuring betas, cucks, or ******s.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        Is that channel any good? Every time I see commercials for it, it's always featuring betas, cucks, or ******s.

It's the beta, cuck and ****** channel for sure, but if you can get past the hipster-ness of vice, there are a few good shows. Mostly specials, and the show bout Weed. But still...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
            It's the beta, cuck and ****** channel for sure, but if you can get past the hipster-ness of vice, there are a few good shows. Mostly specials, and the show bout Weed. But still...
            Ya I'm a fan of the HBO program but the channel seems too hipster for me

Comment

• Ugh, I have to go see my oldest sons family tomorrow. They hate me beyond any reasonable amount, but oh well off to the Indian side tomorrow. And yes guys, I'm gonna be LIT when I go there. Prob will just drop him off and dip.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I always seem to be hungover on Fridays. I feel like a zombie.

Comment

Working...
                      X