No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    On the drink again but I'm not having fun. Alone and depressed. I'm gonna meet up with other low lives.
    I'm almost done with my drink. Only have a couple shots left. Gonna make some food soon and watch GoT

Smoke a joint. I've been becoming more a pothead lately.

Comment

• This seems like the place to post this. So my girlfriend is laying in bed upstairs and all of a sudden she starts calling me. I come upstairs and she goes, "DeadLikeMe, the light keeps changing going up and down just watch it." So I watch the light (which seems to be at normal brightness). In random long increments the light changes. It would get really dim for like 15-20 seconds, then go to normal brightness for 10 more, then go to a different brightness, then dim again and so on. I try moving around stomping my feet a bit, nothing changes. I check where it's plugged in, plugged in normally. I go to touch the light bulb, shift all my weight onto the balls of my feet, and then proceed to throw myself back in the hardest, most unnatural way possible. My girlfriend ****ing screamed the loudest I've ever heard her scream and covered herself with the blanket like a Scooby Doo cartoon. I laughed for about 20 minutes straight.
      Last edited by DeadLikeMe; 05-01-2016, 08:56 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Drunk out of my mind and I like it.

Comment

• I'm all strung out on heroin, on the outskirts of town

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                I've been doing well drinking on weekends only. It's technically Monday but that doesn't count

Comment

• Ugh I have to sober up and make my way to the VA for a refill of my meds

I don't take the other **** just Valium.

Ill be on later, work day and i'm getting paid double. wuddup

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post

I'm all strung out on heroin, on the outskirts of town
                    <3 Zevon lol

This is like one of my essentials whenever I'm in my zone on harder drugs/bars.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWUUUHHHHHHHHH

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X