Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm getting pretty wasted, cut the **** outta one of the calluses on my hand ****ing around playing a Black Keys song on my guitar. Oh well, it's bleeding like **** cause of the alcohol too... Avoided getting it on the carpet or laptop doe. Drinking more.....

Comment

• I ****ed up and didn't buy any beer now the ****in place is closed lol

Comment

• Wolf, my buddy is going away for five weeks to study with some luthier in Quebec. Didn't even know wtf a luthier as until he told me lol. He's a hippy like you.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          Wolf, my buddy is going away for five weeks to study with some luthier in Quebec. Didn't even know wtf a luthier as until he told me lol. He's a hippy like you.
          Dude that's sweet. I would totally like to learn that, but that stuff is crazy technical and difficult I've heard. I only play em.

I'm on like the 13th beer, with this beer heavy diet, I'll meet the catchweight with Beercules by the fall

Comment

• LOL and my finger kinda looks like I took off like half of my fingerprints. Gotta love how alcohol makes every cut look super serious cause of the blood thinin out.

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
              Dude that's sweet. I would totally like to learn that, but that stuff is crazy technical and difficult I've heard. I only play em.

I'm on like the 13th beer, with this beer heavy diet, I'll meet the catchweight with Beercules by the fall
              Godamn, I just want one lol. And ya he started working on them a few years ago now he's really serious about.

Lmao@that cut. I remember when I got my one hand tattooed I was drunk as hell and it would t stop bleeding. The guy was pissed cus I was literally still drinking while he was doing it.

Comment

Godamn, I just want one lol. And ya he started working on them a few years ago now he's really serious about.

Lmao@that cut. I remember when I got my one hand tattooed I was drunk as hell and it would t stop bleeding. The guy was pissed cus I was literally still drinking while he was doing it.
                Drunk cuts are the best man. I gotta wait til it stops to put anything on it too. Just sitting here with a bunch of gauze and a finger splint lol.. I think cause it was so callused up from playing before, that when I popped it a bunch of **** like got released finally.

And you don't keep any emergency reserve either? C'mon Blanco, a true drinker isn't supposed to run out completely ever.

Comment

Drunk cuts are the best man. I gotta wait til it stops to put anything on it too. Just sitting here with a bunch of gauze and a finger splint lol.. I think cause it was so callused up from playing before, that when I popped it a bunch of **** like got released finally.

And you don't keep any emergency reserve either? C'mon Blanco, a true drinker isn't supposed to run out completely ever.
                  lol of course but no beer. That's what I really want. Not in the mood for what I got.

Comment

lol of course but no beer. That's what I really want. Not in the mood for what I got.

Ahhh okay, was gonna have to take away your drunk lang card. You're good.

Just make a mixer lol, and put it in an old beer can. Problem solved.

Comment

Ahhh okay, was gonna have to take away your drunk lang card. You're good.

Just make a mixer lol, and put it in an old beer can. Problem solved.
                      Lol that's awesome. There some coors light in the fridge but that's my girl's occasional beer and I hate it. I'm fighting every urge not to walk across the street to the bar. I've been there way too much lately. I'm actually sick of it lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X