No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Nah I havent, is there a video or article? Time attack or was it just a test drive of each one?
    http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...-STI-vs-Golf-R

Comment

• Wow. The Golf R held its own.

Nazi Power errr German engineering

Comment

Wow. The Golf R held its own.

Nazi Power errr German engineering
        No DSG either.

Those Germans underrate the hell out of their turbo cars, bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          No DSG either.

Those Germans underrate the hell out of their turbo cars, bro.
          Thats what is most impressive. DSG is actually sort of fun, I drove a MKV R32 which only come DSG the gear changes were much quicker than I expected, and I knew they would be quick.

I read that with a tune, intake and maybe a catback they can hit 360 on the stock tiny K04

Comment

Thats what is most impressive. DSG is actually sort of fun, I drove a MKV R32 which only come DSG the gear changes were much quicker than I expected, and I knew they would be quick.

I read that with a tune, intake and maybe a catback they can hit 360 on the stock tiny K04
            Think people weere saying that a DSG R would probably beat the RS in a drag race, but at a closed course track, the RS would snap it off.

It's whatever.

I've done some research on the Golf R, and if I had 35k or so to spend, would be high on the list. Great car. That German maintenance tax, doe...

Comment

Think people weere saying that a DSG R would probably beat the RS in a drag race, but at a closed course track, the RS would snap it off.

It's whatever.

I've done some research on the Golf R, and if I had 35k or so to spend, would be high on the list. Great car. That German maintenance tax, doe...
              It sucks. You have to find yourself a B5 Audi S4 in your area. Evo Killer

I almost have enough saved to finish the R32 but the Audi has been loyal. I thought I would have a few months with it and then trade but I feel in love.

B5 S4 >

Comment

It sucks. You have to find yourself a B5 Audi S4 in your area. Evo Killer

I almost have enough saved to finish the R32 but the Audi has been loyal. I thought I would have a few months with it and then trade but I feel in love.

B5 S4 >
                I want that Audi RS3, bro.

That thing is a beast.

Comment

I want that Audi RS3, bro.

That thing is a beast.
                  I want the RS4 Avant. Its only in Europe

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...