No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Yea its sold in New York but I don't think its all that popular. Its not bad tasting for what it is. I've never seen Labatt Max Ice near me.
    I've become a fan of high alcohol beers lately. It's pretty much all I drink although it's mostly snobbish Trappist beers from Belgium but I do partake in ghetto beers like max ice or xxx from time to time. Regular beers are just too watery nowadays for me and I hate hipster hoppy garbage, so that's not an option for fuller flavoured beers. I have noticed the next day my tongue feels heavy after drinking high content **** lol

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      I've become a fan of high alcohol beers lately. It's pretty much all I drink although it's mostly snobbish Trappist beers from Belgium but I do partake in ghetto beers like max ice or xxx from time to time. Regular beers are just too watery nowadays for me and I hate hipster hoppy garbage, so that's not an option for fuller flavoured beers. I have noticed the next day my tongue feels heavy after drinking high content **** lol
      High alcohol beers are pretty hipster, and this is coming from someone labeled as having a lot of hipster habits.

At least you're not drinking PBR though.

Comment

• Originally posted by UhRowRudyo! View Post
        High alcohol beers are pretty hipster, and this is coming from someone labeled as having a lot of hipster habits.

Lol yeah but they're mostly hoppy IPA's. Lol don't kill me on the pbr, I'm not a hipster. I just trimmed my beard wayyyy down today to ensure no one mistakes me for one. Also I don't have a tattoo of a cupcake on my neck, so I think I'm okay lol.

Comment

Lol yeah but they're mostly hoppy IPA's. Lol don't kill me on the pbr, I'm not a hipster. I just trimmed my beard wayyyy down today to ensure no one mistakes me for one. Also I don't have a tattoo of a cupcake on my neck, so I think I'm okay lol.
          LOL most hipsters are too inner lame to have a tat like that anyways. I don't mind a PBR, but i've lived in Milwaukee for a long time now lol.

It's a liberating feeling to just embrace the inner hipster though, I still don't see how I'm one but I'm fully one, by public acclaim lol

As long as you're not one of those 5'5, exotic colored flannel wearing, big beard little shoe guys it's all good in da hood.

Basically my reasoning for not being a hipster is I've been incarcerated for more then like a week. And not for stupid **** like public intoxication, or weed possesion I think my 2 years at least make me like a tough hipster lol
          Last edited by Rudyo; 03-28-2016, 11:01 PM.

Comment

LOL most hipsters are too inner lame to have a tat like that anyways. I don't mind a PBR, but i've lived in Milwaukee for a long time now lol.

It's a liberating feeling to just embrace the inner hipster though, I still don't see how I'm one but I'm fully one, by public acclaim lol

As long as you're not one of those 5'5, exotic colored flannel wearing, big beard little shoe guys it's all good in da hood.

Basically my reasoning for not being a hipster is I've been incarcerated for more then like a week. And not for stupid **** like public intoxication, or weed possesion I think my 2 years at least make me like a tough hipster lol
            Lol ya I think any incarceration automatically disqualifies you as a hipster. I find the whole movement to be based on ordinary geeky guys wanting some sort of edge. It was their only way to look tough and different but now every ****sucker looks the same lol.

Comment

Lol ya I think any incarceration automatically disqualifies you as a hipster. I find the whole movement to be based on ordinary geeky guys wanting some sort of edge. It was their only way to look tough and different but now every ****sucker looks the same lol.
              A hipster is basically a geek, who doesn't know what the hell they're talking about, and also still want to **** girls. So they like dip their toes in "odd brand" stuff

Comment

A hipster is basically a geek, who doesn't know what the hell they're talking about, and also still want to **** girls. So they like dip their toes in "odd brand" stuff
                Lol that's why I hate them. All this talk has made me want a drink. First if the night. Drinking at home for the next month, saving for the wedding and honeymoon.

Comment

Lol that's why I hate them. All this talk has made me want a drink. First if the night. Drinking at home for the next month, saving for the wedding and honeymoon.
                  I'm just realizing though that everything I've been describing is kinda me. Down to like the hipster stereotype pot distributor.

Oh well, plus my Strangelove for everything now makes me a hipster too. Like I said at least we'd be "alpha" hipsters.

Comment

I'm just realizing though that everything I've been describing is kinda me. Down to like the hipster stereotype pot distributor.

Oh well, plus my Strangelove for everything now makes me a hipster too. Like I said at least we'd be "alpha" hipsters.
                    Lmao I don't think I've met any hipsters who slanged. I used to live downtown pre-beard and I never knew any who were into that action. Once I returned to visit I made sure I shaved my beard. This new lumber jack look is quite amusing. All the whiteboys in Chicago were rocking that hard when I visited.

Comment

Originally posted by UhRowRudyo! View Post

Your perception on beer is a bit off, buttcracks. Trappist does equate "snobbish". In fact, most beers from Belgium aren't even Trappist. To be considered such, it has to be brewed by monks in a certain manner or something like that. Hoppy does not equate "hipster" and neither does strong beer for that matter.

Granted, there are a lot of snobbish beer drinkers and hipsters in the industry. But not every beer enthusiast is a snob or hipster. Also, a beer enthusiast will drink different beers because they legitimately want to try all different kinds. A hipster will drink different beers just for the sake of being different, just so they can tell people that "oh I like this beer from Belgium, you probably never heard of it".

Comment

Working...
                      X