No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Drinking beer and watching college basketball/doing a **** ton of kids/womens laundry. True beta.

Comment

• No one is joining me on ST. Pats? For real? I'm mostly Irish on my white side, so drink up *****es!

Comment

• I'm right with ya Rudyo ... today I'm Irish ... I just got home from work so getting started with some brew

and then March Madness on top of that ??? I think i'm taking tomorrow off

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
            I'm right with ya Rudyo ... today I'm Irish ... I just got home from work so getting started with some brew

and then March Madness on top of that ??? I think i'm taking tomorrow off
            I gotta be at my job at 3:30AM lol, hence my early start. Mustang tho, my brotha whaddup long time no see!

Comment

• This is one of our holiday's boys .. drink up stay safe ... No DUI's for anyone on here !!

Comment

• Originally posted by NoRudyo! View Post
                I gotta be at my job at 3:30AM lol, hence my early start. Mustang tho, my brotha whaddup long time no see!
                just working man ... i dunno if you guys saw DC got blasted with snow in late january // Feb ... and since I work for the Govt fixing trucks / snow trucks I was on some messed up schedules (12am-12pm) and then they'd switch back and forth and have me hotels so I was only lurking on here

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                  just working man ... i dunno if you guys saw DC got blasted with snow in late january // Feb ... and since I work for the Govt fixing trucks / snow trucks I was on some messed up schedules (12am-12pm) and then they'd switch back and forth and have me hotels so I was only lurking on here
                  Yeah, you got blasted worse then us, I gotta drywall early in the AM to watch my 2 lil ones, so I don't go out on St. Patty's but I look forward to seeing how F'd up my girl gets with her friends. I'm only raging for a few more hours, but im pounding my required beer watching these games.

We have the biggest apartment of her friends/ her friends boyfriends, so im sure a few annoying *****es will show up. Hope non barf of my carpet, but even if they do, I ain't cleaning ****.

Comment

• and El-blanco, think my girl is getting some white tonight too .

Comment

• Originally posted by NoRudyo! View Post
                      Yeah, you got blasted worse then us, I gotta drywall early in the AM to watch my 2 lil ones, so I don't go out on St. Patty's but I look forward to seeing how F'd up my girl gets with her friends. I'm only raging for a few more hours, but im pounding my required beer watching these games.

We have the biggest apartment of her friends/ her friends boyfriends, so im sure a few annoying *****es will show up. Hope non barf of my carpet, but even if they do, I ain't cleaning ****.
                      yeah you have some F'd up hours man 3:30 am that sucks, took a couple of percs and and a few Dos X so i'm buzzing already ... Mustang is feeling good ATM

Comment

Working...
                      X