No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
    I'm drinking mild, not drunk but with my ****ed up body the amount of opiates im on would blow your mind
    Damn hook a white boy up

Comment

• I'd let you smoke some of my cane toad powder. That'd have you good off. Plus you get the fun of a toad.

And by mine, I mean... not mine.

Comment

• On the real though, my apartment has like too many pets now. Kinda starting to stress ya boy out. My girl has no self control when it comes to going to pet stores with my kids, and I used to work at a pet store. So I can make em all live, but I end up doing ALL the **** lolol

Comment

• Watching 'How to Make it in America' drunk is awesome.

Comment

On the real though, my apartment has like too many pets now. Kinda starting to stress ya boy out. My girl has no self control when it comes to going to pet stores with my kids, and I used to work at a pet store. So I can make em all live, but I end up doing ALL the **** lolol
            What do you have?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              What do you have?
              1x Bulldog (named after reggie miller)
              2x Cats (my cat is named Spinabifida)
              2x Rats (His and HER)
              3x Colorado River Toads (those are the good um's google it)
              1x Chameleon
              A 20g freshwater tank
              1x Guinea Pig
              2X Dwarf Mini Hamsters
              2x Leopard Geckos
              1x Goliath Bird Eating Spider
              And IDK how many hermit crabs anywhere from 2-4 depending on which is still alive.

And a big amount of crickets, mealworms and nightcrawlers.

It sounds like a lot but the only things that are mine are one of the cat, the toads and spider.

ALL of which are the easiest, the rest are either left over from my ex, or my current gf because she's addicted to like going to petsmart and buying pets.

I have a bigass apartment now, like a year or so ago, i had almost all of these at my ****ty side apartment I still keep. Which is a 1 bedroom. Oh and I have 2 kids too.
              Last edited by Rudyo; 03-11-2016, 08:28 PM.

Comment

1x Bulldog (named after reggie millter)
                2x Cats (my cat is named Spinabifida)
                2x Rats (His and HER)
                3x Colorado River Toads (those are the good um's google it)
                1x Chameleon
                A 20g freshwater tank
                1x Guinea Pig
                2X Dwarf Mini Hamsters
                2x Leopard Geckos
                1x Goliath Bird Eating Spider
                And IDK how many hermit crabs anywhere from 2-4 depending on which is still alive.

And a big amount of crickets, mealworms and nightcrawlers.

It sounds like a lot but the only things that are mine are one of the cat, the toads and spider.

ALL of which are the easiest, the rest are either left over from my ex, or my current gf because she's addicted to like going to petsmart and buying pets.

I have a bigass apartment now, like a year or so ago, i had almost all of these at my ****ty side apartment I still keep. Which is a 1 bedroom. Oh and I have 2 kids too.

Yo. You DO have a fucking zoo

My friend has a sugar glider. That thing pees on people but it's only a little. They're nocturnal, really cool, and they fly.

Comment

Yo. You DO have a fudoing zoo

My friend has a sugar glider. That thing pees on people but it's only a little. They're nocturnal, really cool, and they fly.
                  I know, it's OC. Luckily, she gets all the rat ****, and feeds everything that eats like plants. The rest is up to me. Beer, this will scare you.

That is how big my female spider could get, she's nowhere near that big but...... she can live for a whole nother decade . My energy bill sucks too, as you can probably tell.

the beta part of it all, I'd only have like 25% if not for women trampling over ya boy lolol

Comment

I know, it's OC. Luckily, she gets all the rat ****, and feeds everything that eats like plants. The rest is up to me. Beer, this will scare you.

That is how big my female spider could get, she's nowhere near that big but...... she can live for a whole nother decade . My energy bill sucks too, as you can probably tell.

the beta part of it all, I'd only have like 25% if not for women trampling over ya boy lolol
                    Dude if I saw that shit I would bug out. Come back with a gun and shoot it.

Comment

Dude if I saw that shit I would bug out. Come back with a gun and shoot it.
                      they're real mellow, she lets me pick her up if I wanna. Has let my 3 year old pick her up. All you gotta do is throw some bugs in there every once in a while and not pick em up if they're being fussy.

Comment

Working...
                      X