Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The biggest problem was I didn't get any sleep, I couldn't find the place, and my back hurts like hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      What's up Rudz mah homie. It's damn good to see you still round here. I'm chilling watching the gop caucuses, hoping the Don can pull out Maine, my home state the boot, and every other gotdamn state. Bout to check and see when the fights come on tonight.

Pizza is sounding pretty damn good right about now. What you been up to bruh?
      Donald Trump is a fascist.

A part of me wants him to be pez just for the lulz though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
        I'm a mexicano doe, so I gotta roll with Canelo. I do know he has to face 3G to get true props though. As you view Jack, I view Huddie. I know it can be cliche but both are ATGs.
        Khan has no chance in hell. What a stupid fight. Ridiculous matchmaking and I'm surprised by the lack of quality it isn't a Hayman card.

Did you get that Hayman tatoo yet?

Khan has no chance in hell.

There's always a chance, but it'd be a huge upset.

It's basically Mayweather-Marquez level, in the sense of different weight divisions.

That also wasn't a fair fight (in terms of weight).

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          I feel ya. And agree that he gotta face GGG in order to really lay claim to owning the division.

Im with ya on Huddie. No cliché both are ATGs. The Don is killin it in Ky. Gonna be funny as **** if he gets the 1200 he needs for nomination, sweetjumpropin Jesus; America is gonna be hella interesting if that dude gets the gop nom.
          He's to busy fighting Junior Welterweights to mess around with that, doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
            Khan has no chance in hell. What a stupid fight. Ridiculous matchmaking and I'm surprised by the lack of quality it isn't a Hayman card.

Did you get that Hayman tatoo yet?

Khan has no chance in hell.

There's always a chance, but it'd be a huge upset.

It's basically Mayweather-Marquez level, in the sense of different weight divisions.

That also wasn't a fair fight (in terms of weight).
            Nah, no Haymon tat yet. But I do have a good idea, instead of the Haymon tat, I'd get one of the Watson twins.

http://www.thesweetscience.com/news/...hers-explained

Comment

• I met some Japanese-German girl today. She was nice. I met her at my job, and I was stinking like beer from last night and this morning.

I need to make my way to the Dry Out Diarys lang.

It was just teaching middle schoolers and I had a routine down, but it wasn't my best day in the office, as I showed up late (not my fault, the directions were legitimately impossible to understand and I showed up to the station half an hour early. I just suck at directions.)

I slept all day yesterday, had to get up at 7, drank some beers, couldn't sleep, got up, drank 2 more beers.

Stupid, but it's just teaching middle schoolers 'culture class' and I've done it a bunch of times.

It's a ridiculous class, 'hey here's a foreigner, Japanese kids, let him talk to you for 50 minutes so we don't have to! Enjoy your monkey.'

It wasn't that bad.

The non-sleep and beer wasn't great.

I'm going to have to get serious.

Last edited by Drunken Cat; 03-08-2016, 09:51 AM.

Comment

• Before you all think I ****ed up the directions because I was drunk, I'm leaving Japan this month. I had to cancel my smartphone account before the month started. I looked up the maps, but it was complicated, and I didn't know where the **** I was going. I asked four people on the street and they each sent me in different directions. I finally called the school on a payphone and got close enough to ask a lady who knew where the place was.

But hey, another day another dollar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                  I ****ed up the directions because I was drunk
                  We all knew already Virgil

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                    We all knew already Virgil
                    I was suppose to teach two classes, but I missed the first, but they didn't dock my pay any.

Then the principle came and gave me a cup of coffee and practiced his English conversational skills.

He seemed like a nice dude, no worries with him.

It is annoying sometimes to have to be an English conversation tutor to random strangers, or to have people reject you because they don't speak English, even though you are speaking fluent Japanese, or have people use horrible English in shops and stuff.

This dude was okay though.

He said some kind words in English, we conversed in Japanese, and a little in English, but on topic, so no worries.

And I like speaking English, I just don't like the condescending attitude of people who don't speak English trying to impose horrible English when I am speaking fluent Japanese.

This place is hot and cold.

Comment

• I'm this ****ing close to cutting some one.

One of the dudes that always walks by hella loud just walked by.

The ****ty designers made this place where footsteps echo hella loud and this guy does that every ****ing time he walks by.

It's 1:15am. Keep it the **** down.

It's tough living in a dorm.

People stomp by and slam doors all day long.

And I am sharpening my knives.

Because I like to cook, and like to have nice sharp knives.

I really do sharpen my knives, between sewing.

I didn't mean anything untoward there.

These ****ers do piss me off.

I've told a couple to shut the **** up.

Comment

Working...
                      X