No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Check View Post
    FML, I'm drunk and was with some broads and not getting no action. Being drunk sometimes makes you realize you are scum or a loser or even both!
    Tis a reality I deal with often.

Comment

• I just got in.. Where's toilet boy?

Comment

• Imagine there are no drugs.

Comment

• I would meet up with some of the BS posters and throw down for sure.

Comment

• I had this beer for the first time last night. This is stuff is really, really good:

Comment

• I kicked it red neck last night and is probably the reason I came home pissed.

The choice of beer:

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                I had this beer for the first time last night. This is stuff is really, really good:

Did you have the White aka Wheat beer Version you had or the the Blonde ?

The White one makes me sick, the Blonde is ok, decent strength.

Comment

• Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
                  Did you have the White aka Wheat beer Version you had or the the Blonde ?

The White one makes me sick, the Blonde is ok, decent strength.

I had the Blonde. Never had the white. And you will happy to know that lately I've been drinking average to strong beer, instead of light beer all of the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    I had the Blonde. Never had the white. And you will happy to know that lately I've been drinking average to strong beer, instead of light beer all of the time.

Nah I won't be happy until you have drunk a Real Single Malt Scotch Whisky - One that is at least 12 Years Old.

Comment

• Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
                      Nah I won't be happy until you have drunk a Real Single Malt Scotch Whisky - One that is at least 12 Years Old.
                      Ok. Mail me a bottle.

Comment

Working...
                      X