Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skateboarding is totally 90's I was there.

Comment

• I only got a half day at work today, so I'm gonna catch up on some TV shows and watch the youngin's. Probably will pop open a few beers later too, amigos.

Comment

• I think I'm becoming a drunk again. I crave drinking everyday again. I thought I had it under control, guess not lol

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          I think I'm becoming a drunk again. I crave drinking everyday again. I thought I had it under control, guess not lol
          A drinker drinks when the cards are down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
            A drinker drinks when the cards are down.
            I tend to celebrate and mourn with drinking. Currently things are great so that might explain it lol

Comment

I tend to celebrate and mourn with drinking. Currently things are great so that might explain it lol
              I'm keeping things on a downward tilt still, so I'm still mostly limiting myself to beers to not hear the *****ing from my girl, but i'm gonna take a shot soon.

Comment

I'm keeping things on a downward tilt still, so I'm still mostly limiting myself to beers to not hear the *****ing from my girl, but i'm gonna take a shot soon.
                Lol your girl gets pissed of you hit the hard stuff? I don't think mine cares much but her mom recently brought me back an amazing quality Pisco from Chile and I blew through that in about two days. She wasn't impressed by that lol

Comment

Lol your girl gets pissed of you hit the hard stuff? I don't think mine cares much but her mom recently brought me back an amazing quality Pisco from Chile and I blew through that in about two days. She wasn't impressed by that lol
                  No, she gets mad when I get on binders. Can't get mad at the girl, put her through enough through the years haha.

I just can drink like an infinite amount of beer and not get trashed. So she can't complain.

Comment

No, she gets mad when I get on binders. Can't get mad at the girl, put her through enough through the years haha.

I just can drink like an infinite amount of beer and not get trashed. So she can't complain.
                    What kind of beer you like? I've been strictly drinking really high alcohol content Belgium beers lately. I just love getting a buzz form one.

Comment

What kind of beer you like? I've been strictly drinking really high alcohol content Belgium beers lately. I just love getting a buzz form one.
                      I drink mostly just cheaper beer, got a soft spot in my heart for rolling rock. Just a normal 5%er ale.

Comment

Working...
                      X