Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busy day, get my guitar back finally! $$$ and I gotta get some of my $ in the next few days, mr green fingers

Being that I have to be really busy and alert today, I'm starting my day off with a bunch of gin.

Comment

• El-blanco

This morning at work, I was working with some like straight up Peruvian/south americans hanging drywall, well they were but I digress. I snorted up some of the most cut, tooty fruity mexi-blow ever. LOL, it was a **** show. Must have had some crank or something in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
        El-blanco

This morning at work, I was working with some like straight up Peruvian/south americans hanging drywall, well they were but I digress. I snorted up some of the most cut, tooty fruity mexi-blow ever. LOL, it was a **** show. Must have had some crank or something in it.
        Seems to be the case everywhere. I did some at a super bowl party, first time this year, and it was terrible. I just felt totally ****in weird lol. I've barely done it in the last six months, and after my latest experience, I don't think I'll miss it.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          Seems to be the case everywhere. I did some at a super bowl party, first time this year, and it was terrible. I just felt totally ****in weird lol. I've barely done it in the last six months, and after my latest experience, I don't think I'll miss it.
          I knew something was off when I kinda tasted like a bleechy taste, which means it probably had some kinda stimulant/cut/tina in it.

I don't doubt it, Milwaukee actually gets good Yay, because of Chicago but the **** lately can't be more then like 20% pure. Nosebleed city

If you quit though Blanco, we will to find another Bscene cokehead figurehead. I can only go so far as head opioid junkie, I can't do it all damnit!
          Last edited by Rudyo; 02-09-2016, 02:50 PM.

Comment

I knew something was off when I kinda tasted like a bleechy taste, which means it probably had some kinda stimulant/cut/tina in it.

I don't doubt it, Milwaukee actually gets good Yay, because of Chicago but the **** lately can't be more then like 20% pure. Nosebleed city

If you quit though Blanco, we will to find another Bscene cokehead figurehead. I can only go so far as head opioid junkie, I can't do it all damnit!
            keep hanging around those South Americans and you'll do just fine lol. I'm going to Chicago next month so I think I'll have to partake for educational purposes. The thing I've noticed is that the quality has just kept going down. There still is great stuff out there but it's not as accessible as before because even the top guys are ripping it in half once they get it. I stopped hanging out with some heavy guys in the summer and ever since then all I've seen is garbage. Stuff I see no point in doing. But even the raw stuff they were getting was not the greatest. Sometimes it was, sometimes it was just okay. And they were original stamps. So, it seems like even at the top they have begun watering it down. Man I miss that **** I used to do when I was 20 that tasted like cotton candy in your nose

Comment

keep hanging around those South Americans and you'll do just fine lol. I'm going to Chicago next month so I think I'll have to partake for educational purposes. The thing I've noticed is that the quality has just kept going down. There still is great stuff out there but it's not as accessible as before because even the top guys are ripping it in half once they get it. I stopped hanging out with some heavy guys in the summer and ever since then all I've seen is garbage. Stuff I see no point in doing. But even the raw stuff they were getting was not the greatest. Sometimes it was, sometimes it was just okay. And they were original stamps. So, it seems like even at the top they have begun watering it down. Man I miss that **** I used to do when I was 20 that tasted like cotton candy in your nose
              Yeah, I feel ya. Same thing with everything really, with so much synthetic ****.. My brothers are the family coke heads. not me

We do have that one up and coming Blanca aficionado in the lounge, who got his car barfed in.

Comment

• Someone drew a swastika in the snow on the back window of my F-150 lol, good ol' Wisconsin.

DMX overdosed , pray for the dog. Apparently he sniffed a lil too much heroin or got a hot shot, cops had to give him the narcan which I KNOW from experience, is what they bring ya back from heroin/Oxycontin.
                Last edited by Rudyo; 02-09-2016, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• Narcan is really ****ty btw, makes you really dope sick instantly. Better then dying doe.

Comment

Someone drew a swastika in the snow on the back window of my F-150 lol, good ol' Wisconsin.

DMX overdosed , pray for the dog. Apparently he sniffed a lil too much heroin or got a hot shot, cops had to give him the narcan which I KNOW from experience, is what they bring ya back from heroin/Oxycontin.
                    Lmao@swastika. People used to think the same about me when I was younger because I have so many tattoos and shaved my head. I'd be in a room full of Jamaicans and some idiot who didn't know me would actually ask if I had a swastika tatted on me lol. I actually get the same crap on here. They dont realize people actually have lives outside of the internet and that people pick up nicknames. They think I just call myself whitey lol

Comment

Lmao@swastika. People used to think the same about me when I was younger because I have so many tattoos and shaved my head. I'd be in a room full of Jamaicans and some idiot who didn't know me would actually ask if I had a swastika tatted on me lol. I actually get the same crap on here. They dont realize people actually have lives outside of the internet and that people pick up nicknames. They think I just call myself whitey lol
                      Might have been my girl, sounds like something she'd do. BUT i was in the sticks of Wisconsin, aka a real white suburb. I am really pale, but all my ****ty tats besides like two are hidden (one of the ones not hidden is the name of a man though, probably explained that bit of genius before, but the other one is an outline of TX, so skinshead would approve) but I look def. Mexican so maybe it was real life racism
                      Last edited by Rudyo; 02-09-2016, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X