No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    It's on now lad, I want to choke slam Debbie.
    I passed out. Yea Debbie is a ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
      Sounds like my next tourist destination. I'm just concerned about the far East and STD's.
      It's not a big deal, as I understand. I don't think Japan or China have particularly high rates, nor Vietnam. I read in Vietnam, it's mostly just heroin addicts. Thailand is maybe a different story. But reputable establishments actually test the girls. It is somewhat regulated.

I'm not so in to whoring though. I've calmed down a little, now that I was ever really a whore monger.

I got a couple bareback *******s when I was 18, and a couple condom *******s over subsequent years.

And a few erotic massages from Chinese. They have an industry here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
        It's not a big deal, as I understand. I don't think Japan or China have particularly high rates, nor Vietnam. I read in Vietnam, it's mostly just heroin addicts. Thailand is maybe a different story. But reputable establishments actually test the girls. It is somewhat regulated.

I'm not so in to whoring though. I've calmed down a little, now that I was ever really a whore monger.

I got a couple bareback *******s when I was 18, and a couple condom *******s over subsequent years.

And a few erotic massages from Chinese. They have an industry here.
        Thanks for the heads up ... I believe my friend was mainly referring to Thailand as well.

Comment

• Comment

• This is my every day.

It's pretty sad of late.

I probably need help.

Comment

• I went to work to do some English exams earlier. I drank the two left over beers on the ground, got to the train station, brushed my teeth really well, ate a bunch of breath mints, and pounded some coffee.

I know the exam inside and out, and it's pretty easy, but I had nerves running like crazy and shakes. I could barely even fill out the documents.

It was partly the hangover and partly the nerves from my life collapsing, I figure.

And the malrnourishment probably doesn't help. I barely eat recently.

I don't gotta work tomorrow, I have a couple days to try to pull it together. Maybe starting to eat is a good policy.

The exams went off without a hitch, and 2 beers do very little to affect me.

But Japanese people like to get really close, and I have to force distance.

Some people don't care, some do, like anywhere I reckon.

Some people can smell alcohol really well.

I made it through, and I did fine, but it was a bad experience.

Plus being smashed into a train for an hour each way.

I really am tired of Tokyo. If one likes Tokyo that's fine, it just isn't working out for me.

Comment

• I doubt if I'm the first guy to drink a couple before a job.

Not overdoing it is key of course.

I drank a lot the night before.

But I'm going to need to stop drinking I think. It's sort of fucking up my life of late.

Comment

• Keep calm and drink vodka.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                    Keep calm and drink vodka.
                    Because they can't smell it, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                      Because they can't smell it, right?
                      Yeah not so much in it's purest form. I've had large amounts before and people didn't really notice I was drunkish. I enjoyed that.

Comment

Working...
                      X