No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
    A lot of Canadians are racist towards the "natives" and I think WI kind of only added on to it. A really weird amount of people from Wisconsin, especially in the country really hate Indians for some reason. Think they're like over-hunting/fishing for some reason. It's real stupid.

She's pretty white, and only like half french. She doesn't look it though, sorry to damper on your hopes. Looks more like her normal Canadian mother.
    Free Steve Avery! Does anyone care over there?

I was always under the impression a lot of Canadians had some French in them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Free Steve Avery! Does anyone care over there?

I was always under the impression a lot of Canadians had some French in them.
      I think a lot of them do. But Quebec has some more color and variety in the genes. Her mom is like the perfect pale white Canadian stereotype and she takes after her physically.Which is fine by me, her dad is like 6'4, 250ish and full on neanderthal. Granted I'm 6'1 so not short but I'm only like 145 so he still makes me look like a child. My girl is only like 5ft, so she must have missed the curmudgeon genes.

I did my 2 years at the same place Avery did his bid that he was acquitted of. Colombia County. Same place as Jeffery Dahmer too. Yeah, it's big here but not like that much more then anywhere else but you see probably a few more news pieces on it here. I have noticed a lot more people think he's guilty here then the rest of what I'm reading. I wasn't there when he was though, so I don't know him personally or anything like that. Plus even if I would have been, I would have probably been in a different tier, CCI is pretty loose when it comes to preventative seg, so he would have probably been in the hole, being that he was "famous" for sueing the state and all, even before the documentry or re-arrest.

Manitowoc is a **** hole town, regardless of the police department.
      Last edited by Rudyo; 01-24-2016, 05:39 PM.

Comment

I think a lot of them do. But Quebec has some more color and variety in the genes. Her mom is like the perfect pale white Canadian stereotype and she takes after her physically.Which is fine by me, her dad is like 6'4, 250ish and full on neanderthal. Granted I'm 6'1 so not short but I'm only like 145 so he still makes me look like a child. My girl is only like 5ft, so she must have missed the curmudgeon genes.

I did my 2 years at the same place Avery did his bid that he was acquitted of. Colombia County. Same place as Jeffery Dahmer too. Yeah, it's big here but not like that much more then anywhere else but you see probably a few more news pieces on it here. I have noticed a lot more people think he's guilty here then the rest of what I'm reading. I wasn't there when he was though, so I don't know him personally or anything like that. Plus even if I would have been, I would have probably been in a different tier, CCI is pretty loose when it comes to preventative seg, so he would have probably been in the hole.

I used to sext with some Canadian chick like 2 years ago, she was smokin'

I wish I still has the n00dz saved

I have 1 episode to go in Making a Murderer. I don't think he did it, poor bastard.

Comment

I used to sext with some Canadian chick like 2 years ago, she was smokin'

I wish I still has the n00dz saved

I have 1 episode to go in Making a Murderer. I don't think he did it, poor bastard.
          I like fell asleep half the time when me and the ms. were watching it. I personally think that he probably did do it, but it wouldn't shock me if there was a cover-up regardless, WI county police are much more sketchy then Milwaukee cops.

The town that he got arrested in Manitowoc is famous now only for this, and the other claim to fame..... A piece of Sputnik fell on the town shows how ****ty their town is.

Comment

• Comment

I like fell asleep half the time when me and the ms. were watching it. I personally think that he probably did do it, but it wouldn't shock me if there was a cover-up regardless, WI county police are much more sketchy then Milwaukee cops.

The town that he got arrested in Manitowoc is famous now only for this, and the other claim to fame..... A piece of Sputnik fell on the town shows how ****ty their town is.

Lmfao. It's super hick-ville isn't it?

Sputnik so ****ing random man

Comment

Lmfao. It's super hick-ville isn't it?

Sputnik so ****ing random man
                Not super hick town no, town has like 40,000 probably. So by WI standards, not hick. That being said, nothing much to see. It's by Green Bay. (War Pack)

Comment

• Budweiser. Pint cans.

Comment

Not super hick town no, town has like 40,000 probably. So by WI standards, not hick. That being said, nothing much to see. It's by Green Bay. (War Pack)
                    I'm a city slicker lol. Got called that when I lived in North Carolina

They eat racoon there.

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    Budweiser. Pint cans.

Haha for real?

Comment

I'm a city slicker lol. Got called that when I lived in North Carolina

They eat racoon there.

Haha for real?
                      Yes we have pint cans over here. 568ml of goodness.

Comment

Working...
                      X