Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to have a 4some with the Viet Cong, Mongol, and N. Korean.

My dream is probably a miss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
      At 31, I'm not handling the booze well either.

My neighbor died from the booze when I was a kid.

My girl left me because her uncle died of the drink, truth be told, and she saw me on the same path.

I should probably quit booze, George probably should too, Weltz probably should as well, and you probably oughta at some point.

Or maybe not.
      LOL the lounge would be boring without the drunken rate/outburst posting we all do, in this thread and outside it as well.

Last edited by Rudyo; 01-18-2016, 10:30 AM.

Comment

• I'm 26 and I think my liver is shot. Takes me at least two days now to recover from a mad one.

Comment

• See, i've tapered off enough now that I'm sure some of my liver has healed but those early years of profound drinking excellence has shortened my damn prime to Juan Diaz level.

In a lang development, more from Marijuana then any liquor but that Breaking NEws thing at the top announcing Lemieuxs next fight freaked me the F out for some reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            I'm 26 and I think my liver is shot. Takes me at least two days now to recover from a mad one.
            Nah, it's just your metabolism slowing down now that you've passed 25. Two days is pretty good, it would take 3,4, days before I felt normal again.

I'm definitely a shot drunk langer though. My intake is pathetic. What I used to drink in one day is now my weekly total. It's amazing how disinterested I am in drinking now that I don't chase it with that sweet sugar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
              See, i've tapered off enough now that I'm sure some of my liver has healed but those early years of profound drinking excellence has shortened my damn prime to Juan Diaz level.

In a lang development, more from Marijuana then any liquor but that Breaking NEws thing at the top announcing Lemieuxs next fight freaked me the F out for some reason.
              liver damage is irreversible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                LOL the lounge would be boring without the drunken rate/outburst posting we all do, in this thread and outside it as well.

I'm half way through a bottle of wine, haven't eaten in two days, and have a 6er of talls.

I probably need to change my path.

Comment

• Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
                  liver damage is irreversible.
                  A doc told me something different the first time I showed up with elevated enzymes.

He said it'd get better if I got off the drink.

I got off for a while, but fell back into the bottle.

Comment

• The second time I showed up with elevated enzymes, the doc told me, you aren't as bad as before.

But you might want to consider reevaluating your lifestyle.

Comment

• I once had a Japanese girlfriend.

I told her I was interested in a 3some, and she said, set it up.

I once ****ed around with some white girl alot. She's fat and ugly now, but use to be hot.

She liked girls and liked my girlfriend.

How did I **** that one up?

I still curse myself.

I tried to set up a 3way with my ex's hot Viet friend. And I passed out on booze.

I was meant to never have a 3way, preordained.

Comment

Working...
                      X