No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
    LOL sounds like what my neighbors thought of me (when we had any, now we have a ghetto floor penthouse lol) In my defense, I know a lot more then 2 chords.

I'm not convinced that any dog bred to hunt Wolf could defeat a HUGE, she wolf alpha. I know they're meant to hold them down and stuff by breed, but usally I think a human would have to come in. Plus they hunt in packs.
    I'd probably have to defer to a dog expert.

I wouldn't be surprised if some dog breads could take out a wolf, but wolfs are tough as hell, so maybe not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
      I'd probably have to defer to a dog expert.

I wouldn't be surprised if some dog breads could take out a wolf, but wolfs are tough as hell, so maybe not.
      This sounds like a nat geo waiting to happen. My dog gets KO'd by a little ass cat with a dumb name so I can't even give first hand info on how a normal dog fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
        This sounds like a nat geo waiting to happen. My dog gets KO'd by a little ass cat with a dumb name so I can't even give first hand info on how a normal dog fights.
        Cats are tough.

I had a badass dog once, who use to fight at the drop of a hat.

Not like that is great, but it was the temperament of the dog.

I took it over to my dad's place once, he had a badass cat.

My dog immediately ran into the bushes; I didn't know why, but she was going after the cat.

She then ran out of the bushes with a gash on her nose. The cat took her to school.

Comment

• We actually had 4 dogs. My dog didn't get along well with others.

My sister had a dog that was bigger, and more friendly, and would always break up the fights.

My dog wounded the other two dogs a couple times though.

She was an asshole.

I miss having animals though.

Comment

• My dog was a savage though.

She use to hunt animals and eat them, I saw her do it several times.

We also had a pond, and she'd drag catfish out and eat them, and she'd also put them on the ground and roll in them (which was pretty disgusting).

She got old and past away.

She was a good dog though, even if flawed in some ways.

Comment

• Virgil must be lit as ****, dog bread?.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                Virgil must be lit as ****, dog bread?.

I'm reminiscing on my Oregon lifestyle.

I'm in the process of clearing out my office, in between sending hateful messages to my whore ex.

She is Vietnamese and left me for a 50 year old married Japanese guy.

I'm pretty pissed off about it.

That's pretty beta, I know.

Shit happens.

Comment

• Let me tell you, Southeast Asian girls are probably the best and worst girls you can ever confront.

There is no middle ground.

The best and the worst at the same time.

Comment

• I recommend Southeast Asian girls though.

Once I get back to Oregon, I'm going straight to my local Thai restaurant to hunt for a girlfriend.

But Southeast Asian girls are fucking crazy.

Southeast Asia is poor.

I'm not trying to be racist here; it's basically the same as dating a girl from Mexico, or elsewhere in Latin America.

There are many good people, but perspectives differ.

Comment

• I've had my share of trips to Mexico, btw.

I'm not fluent in Spanish. I speak Korean and Chinese better than Spanish, and I speak Japanese fluently.

But I speak a bit of Spanish.

My dad is fluent in Spanish. I went to Mexico with him twice.

He's a good dude, and pretty talented.

I was in Guadalajara once, at a strip club. My Japanese girlfriend was in the hotel across the street.

Some Mexican American guy told me, let me tell you how it works here. The girls will come sit with you. You can touch them as much as you want.

And if you see something you like, you can take them to the back room.

I basically pissed myself and left.

That wouldn't happen again today.

I was nervous though because my girlfriend was across the street.

Today, I'd deal.

I didn't even know I was going to a whore house. I simply was going for a drink.

If it was today though, I'd deal
                      Last edited by Drunken Cat; 01-13-2016, 05:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X