Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm getting obliterated later and eating steak

Comment

• Vodka shots and mouthfuls of beer, in that order.

We're all living in America, it's wunderbar.
      Last edited by Weltschmerz; 01-08-2016, 04:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
        Vodka shots and mouthfuls of beer, in that order.

We're all living in America, it's wunderbar.
        That's the Weltz we all know and love

Comment

• LOL i got food out at a Checkers (its like a burger joint). The manager was LIT, drunk AF at work trying to do customer service. Brought a warm feeling to my heart. War drunk manager.

Comment

• They captured El Chapo in the same city I was in a while ago, coincidence?

Gotta say though, Los Mochis treated me very well last time I visited the familia, so I can see why he'd have hid out there.
            Last edited by Rudyo; 01-08-2016, 07:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
              They captured El Chapo in the same city I was in a while ago, coincidence?

Gotta say though, Los Mochis treated me very well last time I visited the familia, so I can see why he'd have hid out there.
              I'm getting hammered myself .... El Chapo always went back to Sinaloa he didn't care that they knew he went back to his home state, he pretty much told them, Come get me !!!

you were in Los Mochis ? atta boy Rudyo! ... my Fam is from not too far down the road (10hrs), Guadalajara, Jalisco cabron hahaha

Comment

• Didn't drink for more than 2 months, picked it up last night I'm on holiday doe, so will revisit here for a full week.

Comment

• Where the hell did Virgil go, haven't seen him for a while.

Comment

• I finally stopped drinking. Haven't drank since 1/2.

Comment

• Bought some vodka for today's games. Have a few beers left over.

Got some steaks ready to go, buffalo wings too. Today will be good.

Comment

Working...
                      X