Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
    Use a needle maybe?
    I had to use my lil pocket knife, hurt like a ***** but was so much better once it was out.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Off the drank for the month of January
      Red K ... you should be banned

jk

I'm having some Modelo's watching ... "Making a Murderer" .... I think Rudyo stayed at that prison

Tell us about it culero

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
        Red K ... you should be banned

jk

I'm having some Modelo's watching ... "Making a Murderer" .... I think Rudyo stayed at that prison

Tell us about it culero
        Haven't seen it... Columbia Correctional? It was jail, i wasnt in ad.seg or the highest security units... Same place Jeffy Dahmer was too

Comment

• It did suck being all the way in portage though, I'm a milwaukee boy, and while its not super far from milwaukee. Less people made the trip.

Comment

• Ordered Chinese food. Tripped on the way upstairs.

He was like "rrrrrr u OK?!"chinese accent.

Comment

• been on a drinking binge since before 3christmas

my liver I can feel it so looks like im coming to a end on the bing, bought 4 40's to kill off the day and swing off the brew so Idont have a crazy hangover and feel sick.

Comment

• Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
                been on a drinking binge since before 3christmas

my liver I can feel it so looks like im coming to a end on the bing, bought 4 40's to kill off the day and swing off the brew so Idont have a crazy hangover and feel sick.
                Lol I know what you mean, I think I've drunk more over the Holidays than I did in the entire 2015, my blood type is vodka positive, I'm convinced of that.

New Year's Eve was 2 days ago and I still haven't recovered from it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  Lol I know what you mean, I think I've drunk more over the Holidays than I did in the entire 2015, my blood type is vodka positive, I'm convinced of that.

New Year's Eve was 2 days ago and I still haven't recovered from it.
                  lmfao I was planning to stop and wing off the brew cause you know the hangover is crazy coming off a bing cold turkey, so I bought 4 40's just to kill slowly during the day lmfao, my cousin from cali showed up out of no where so we got packs after pack models now lol

Comment

• Word up homies.

Hope everyone's break was good.

Always remember, it's not alcoholism - it's liver Crossfit.

I'm pouring myself 2oz of whisky for each of my homies Rudyo, Beercules, and Blanco in here to celebrate the new Year. Wooo!

Comment

• Originally posted by PlasterWraps View Post
                      Word up homies.

Hope everyone's break was good.

Always remember, it's not alcoholism -
                      1. it's liver Crossfit.

I'm pouring myself 2oz of whisky for each of my homies Rudyo, Beercules, and Blanco in here to celebrate the new Year. Wooo!
                      lmfao either way we gambling with our lives!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X