No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
    lets get it cracking, 2 30 packs for the day firs beer offically cracked 12:30pm
    I got a 30 pack, only a few in but just pregraming for the packer game. Plus getting really high. Been taking less of my pain meds lately and im noticing i get drunk easier and same with weed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
      I got a 30 pack, only a few in but just pregraming for the packer game. Plus getting really high. Been taking less of my pain meds lately and im noticing i get drunk easier and same with weed.
      lol crazy I would think you get more drunk with pain meds and brew lol

Comment

• Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
        lol crazy I would think you get more drunk with pain meds and brew lol
        Well i mean, I have a huge opiate tolerance so I can basically soldier through it, but I don't get it either. Oh well, I don't think it'll last so I might as well enjoy it.

Only thing I can think is because of my scripts, my mind is kinda numbed out along with my body, like following its lead and now its working a little better with less. LOL
        Last edited by Rudyo; 12-27-2015, 03:41 PM.

Comment

I'll join you Rudyo homie ... I had several 15's from my script and several Modelo's as well ... buzzing like a mofo while watching the Redzone channel and listening to my girl complain that this is all I do Sunday's

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
            I'll join you Rudyo homie ... I had several 15's from my script and several Modelo's as well ... buzzing like a mofo while watching the Redzone channel and listening to my girl complain that this is all I do Sunday's

Whassup my homie? I get Perc 30's mfer! LOL i don't got redzone but basically the same except add two kids (well one baby) running around while trying to still make sure bscene is safe by my presence.

Comment

• Sweet, I just found a bucket hat that I used to wear.

RIP Carolina's perfect season. Ha ha ha ha

Comment

Whassup my homie? I get Perc 30's mfer! LOL i don't got redzone but basically the same except add two kids (well one baby) running around while trying to still make sure bscene is safe by my presence.
                not much carnal, just working as much as I can, I know I haven't been posting much but I lurk from time to time

30's ? good for you .. my back Dr. is stingy with his scripts bc he doesn't want me to eat them like skittles .. too late !

Hell YEAH !!!! COLTS JUST WON !!!!!!!!! FFFFFFF Yessss !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                  not much carnal, just working as much as I can, I know I haven't been posting much but I lurk from time to time

30's ? good for you .. my back Dr. is stingy with his scripts bc he doesn't want me to eat them like skittles .. too late !

Hell YEAH !!!! COLTS JUST WON !!!!!!!!! FFFFFFF Yessss !!!
                  LOL mine is a women, and I kinda ham up my slight limp a little for scoliosis sympathy. Never had a different doctor .

Comment

• took a minute but the buzz is seeping in now, cheers motherfukers

Comment

• I'm starting to up my count now, Since Bucs are eliminated lets go A-Rod. And no im not a Brush fan, only two.

Comment

Working...
                      X