Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I honestly think the guy just attacked me. I think he threw a sucker punch and dropped me, and then hit me several more times. I remember being under him, and using my grappling, getting on his back, pinning his arm behind his back, and punching away. I have somewhat of a wrestling, judo, BJJ, and boxing background (I competed in all of these. The last only really taught me to take a punch. I wasn't much good.)

I was in the guy's room, and we were supposed friends. He attacked me for very little reason. He turns full psycho when he gets too drunk. I don't intend to ever talk to him again.

My memory is basically being under him with him on top of me, and then flipping him over.

I think he might have simply sucker punched me.

Comment

• Funny thing, I didn't even know my face was all ****ed up. I was bleeding from the bridge of my nose. I showed up to a convenience store, bought a few bears, and went home. They were probably a little surprised to have me walking in there in that state. I was a little bit of a mess.

Comment

• LOL Virgil man, you are living up to that Neil Young philosophy. "better to burn out then fade away". Might want to take it a lil easy, wtf am I doing saying that? Bigger LOL at them trying to like get info on you for a busted up dome. Now thats a cultural difference.

Comment

• To our resident rambler, lifes a ***** huh?

Comment

• my new year's resolution is to finally quit drinking everyday...its been over 15yrs where i drank everyday

Comment

• Virgil I actually changed your song. At least to a better one.

Comment

• I'm drinking culeros ... not wise bc I have to be at work at 6 am ... but then again, when does anyone in the Drunk Lang make a "smart / intelligent decision "

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                  I'm drinking culeros ... not wise bc I have to be at work at 6 am ... but then again, when does anyone in the Drunk Lang make a "smart / intelligent decision "

I bought my truck at a very good price, and I got a mad deal on some steaks and ****. I consider myself prime right now, smart as hell...

Comment

• I thought day 2 would be the worst.

On day three now, in a bit more pain.

My body aches. My nose looks like it should have had stiches.

It stopped bleeding at least. There's going to be a scar.

Really bad experience.

I have cuts on my knuckles as well.

Comment

• If asked about the scar on my nose, I can just say I use to be a boxer, eh?

It's a true gash.

No wonder it bled for 2 days.

Comment

Working...
                      X