Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got black out drunk yesterday and puked. Haven't done that in years. I think it's time to start snorting again lol.

Comment

• I just ate a bunch of crab, i guess crab(s). I will most definitely regret doing so. I'm living classy af today, pine trees and crab meats. LOLOL, this is as high brow as it gets in the Rudyo household.

Comment

• Comment

• The next time I set out on a 3.5 week long whiskey binge, I should actually probably go ahead and not do it.

I'm basically alright now.

I quit smoking months ago, but I started chain smoking and just sipping beer, and pretty much back down to earth.

Comment

• I don't even know how I can get away with that sh i t.

I'm just that smooth.

I lost one job, but I still managed to do it smoothly.

Comment

• Among a lot of other crazy sh i t, when I lost my bag with my new PC in it, I had to get a police report that it was stolen, and not simply lost. I rode my bicycle drunk on whiskey to the police box in the vicinity where I lost my sh it (illegally)--I'd visited the night my sh it went missing but I had to get the 'stolen' report for the refund. They drove me in a police car to the main station. I went to the bathroom, slammed some more whiskey. Talked to the cop. He left the room, I slammed some more whiskey real quick. We finished talking, and they drove me back to the police box, to my bicycle, and told me to have a nice ride home.

I contacted the cops a few days later, and they said, yes we have declared it is stolen, here is your case number, and I got my refund.

Unbelievable.

Comment

• You got a refund for losing your laptop while drunk, is that correct? .

Comment

• I got the extended warranty, yo. Besides, it was stolen. I have the police case number to prove it.

This country has its moments.

Comment

• It's this simple, see I was on my way home, late at night. I was in that little bit bad part of town. I had a phone call or something (I don't even remember what I said), and I set my bag down for a moment, a little bit distracted. I noticed it was gone really soon after, and I immediately went to the nearest police box (my visit was documented).

Actually, what happened is after my girlfriend broke up with me, I packed a sh i t load of stuff on my bicycle from her house. I also had my backpack, with two computers in it (one was completely broken, but I may get a refund on it as 'stolen' as well. I'll only get 1/3 of the price because it's on my 3rd year of ownership.)

While I was packing my stuff, I decided I could use a drink.

I went and bought 2 pints of whiskey, and basically pounded them.

I finished packing, and then I stopped for another pint on my way.

I remember riding down the street, drinking whiskey, while my bicycle was loaded with crap and I had a big backpack on filled with other crap.

I don't remember much more after that, except waking up in some bushes, and my backpack, as well as my phone were gone.

I was still drunk as hell, and I actually took a **** in the bushes. I found my phone on the nearby sidewalk. But my backpack was nowhere in sight.

I sort of freaked out, because of the new PC, and I just left all my crap in a pile, to come back to it, and went straight to the police station. It took a good while, and when I came back, all my other stuff was gone (clothes, shoes, skateboard, portable BBQ, gym wear, etc.)

None of that other stuff is coming back. I already bought new clothes, shoes, BBQ, and gym wear. The skateboard can wait a bit.

It was all a bummer.

But getting the refund was a nice redemption piece at least.

Comment

• Longest I've ever been buzzed. Maybe about four hours. Didn't dip below buzzed or above it to drunk ness.not long at all, but I'm a young dude.

Had a good night overall. Talked 2 sum nice people at a party.
                      7/10, would recommend to most. have a good one.

Comment

Working...
                      X