No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
    Me and this girl went through a lot together.

But yeah, she is a horrible person.
    I've been through a lot with girls over the span of 20 years of dating. The type of girl you're describing, and your feelings towards her, are the types of girls I ended up resenting years later. youre angry now, and a little hurt, but I assure you, you will become disgusted by her once time passes.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      I've been through a lot with girls over the span of 20 years of dating. The type of girl you're describing, and your feelings towards her, are the types of girls I ended up resenting years later. youre angry now, and a little hurt, but I assure you, you will become disgusted by her once time passes.
      She is a very bad habit.

We really did go through a lot of struggles together.

I couldn't have got through without her.

We broke up and got back together many times.

It isn't so much because of stuff I did. She is insecure, and this guy made her feel nice. She is from a poor background, and she sends money to Vietnam.

I am an alcohol addled loser with no ready future.

I can't find a decent job.

So she left me for this *******.

But she is indeed a terrible fu cking person.

Maybe that's why I am attracted to her.

I don't know.

And I'm a little more than a little hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
        She is a very bad habit.

We really did go through a lot of struggles together.

I couldn't have got through without her.

We broke up and got back together many times.

It isn't so much because of stuff I did. She is insecure, and this guy made her feel nice. She is from a poor background, and she sends money to Vietnam.

I am an alcohol addled loser with no ready future.

I can't find a decent job.

So she left me for this *******.

But she is indeed a terrible fu cking person.

Maybe that's why I am attracted to her.

I don't know.

And I'm a little more than a little hurt.
        We tend to take great woman for granted and obsess over ****ty problematic ones. Sounds like that's what you're doing here. You've romanticized much of your relationship but you know the reality regarding how she really is. I've done it myself and then one day you wake up and curse yourself for being such an idiot. I hope that happens for you.

Comment

• Virgil is about to epically spazz, lol cmon man. **** is rough, but you need to show a lil pride.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
            Virgil is about to epically spazz, lol cmon man. **** is rough, but you need to show a lil pride.
            My whole world is falling apart.

I've been here for 6 years. For what?

Comment

• Yeah, i know man. Trust me, but in a way you gotta just put it kinda behind ya in order to just move a little ahead. Cause by talking like that, you're just putting a bigger hole to dig yaself out of.

Comment

• I feel a little bit better, as I just got fired from that job I taught blind drunk.

Pain in my ass.

I have other stuff to do.

I don't know if the woman betrayed me for being drunk.

I told her that the Roseburg shooting (oh, and I was just in Roseburg) happened one day after my fiance broke up with me.

I think she knows I was drunk as hell for the last class.

I don't know that she betrayed me to the bosses.

And I don't even really care.

These guys pay above average, but are a damn pain to work for.

I made almost a G this month.

I needed it to pay my damn credit card bill.

I wouldn't be surprised if they give me a resting period and then offer more work.

I have other jobs.

I don't even care.

But I should probably stop going to work drunk out of my mind.

I'm actually coming out of the either.

I had a long chat with my ex girl today, and felt slightly better for it.

Comment

• I'm presently preparing for a life as a homeless bum in Oregon or Northern California, or perhaps Canada, before anyone decides to get condescending.

But, good luck to all the city folk.

I grew up on a dusty dirt road on a mountain in Oregon.

This Tokyo life is never gonna work.

Comment

• Virgil, your life, as described by you, is a trail wreck...and a bad one at that. Not your typical 'derailment' with minimal damage; your situation resembles a multiple pile up of train cars smashed into smithereens, a 'disaster.'

You need to ground yourself and start thinking rationally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                      Yeah, i know man. Trust me, but in a way you gotta just put it kinda behind ya in order to just move a little ahead. Cause by talking like that, you're just putting a bigger hole to dig yaself out of.
                      Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Virgil, your life, as described by you, is a trail wreck...and a bad one at that. Not your typical 'derailment' with minimal damage; your situation resembles a multiple pile up of train cars smashed into smithereens, a 'disaster.'

You need to ground yourself and start thinking rationally.
                      Good advice.

Comment

Working...
                      X