No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    3 weeks since my last drink. I'm a restaurant with family and I'm trying my best to fight the urge. So far so good.
    Dont do it man. I know its hard but dont

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Dont do it man. I know its hard but dont
      Don't drink or don't fight the urge?

My plan is to go all the way to Thanksgiving without a drink which would make it 60 days. I honestly cannot remember when I've done that last.

Comment

Don't drink or don't fight the urge?

My plan is to go all the way to Thanksgiving without a drink which would make it 60 days. I honestly cannot remember when I've done that last.
        What happens when you make it to Thanksgiving without having a drink? You gonna go on a wicked bendah to make up for lost time? Back to yer old ways?

You need to go the moderation route. Beer just tastes too good to give it up entirely.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          What happens when you make it to Thanksgiving without having a drink? You gonna go on a wicked bendah to make up for lost time? Back to yer old ways?

You need to go the moderation route. Beer just tastes too good to give it up entirely.
          On Thanksgiving I'm getting trashed. After that I'm taking another month off and getting smashed Christmas.

When I drink, I drink. If I have one I want 100. So my plan is to not stop getting drunk but rather to drink less frequently. So instead of getting drunk at least once a week, I'll try to keep it once a month, etc. In other words take extended breaks from drunken episodes. Of course it will pick more in the summer.

You might not believe it but I've made real progress this year since February.

Comment

• Derranged you big tart, stop being a fanny.

Comment

On Thanksgiving I'm getting trashed. After that I'm taking another month off and getting smashed Christmas.

When I drink, I drink. If I have one I want 100. So my plan is to not stop getting drunk but rather to drink less frequently. So instead of getting drunk at least once a week, I'll try to keep it once a month, etc. In other words take extended breaks from drunken episodes. Of course it will pick more in the summer.

You might not believe it but I've made real progress this year since February.
              I guess if that's the only way that works for you then good luck wit it. I drink much less than I did in my 20s but I could never quit altogether. I tried to quit for a month this year but I always get sucked into it when I'm in social situations. Also, I love the taste of a good craft beer. I'm at a point where I can have 1-2 beers with diner 2 or 3 times a week and keep it at that. It's one of life's pleasures that I can't live without.

Comment

• The next time I see Boston Guy, I'm going to shoot him and then I'm going to steal his stash of crack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                  The next time I see Boston Guy, I'm going to shoot him and then I'm going to steal his stash of crack.
                  We don't smoke crack in Boston. We drink beer and kick ass

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    We don't smoke crack in Boston. We drink beer and kick ass
                    Oh, awight.

The next time I see Boston Guy, Imma buy him a beer, and we are gonna go beat up drunks.

Comment

• I should probably be hanging myself from the rafters right now.

The only problem is, I live in a Japanese home, and everything is way too flimsy.

Even if I tried the hanging, the **** would probably just break away, and it'd be a waste of time rigging it up.

Comment

Working...
                      X