No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Damn I should juice up too. Don't think we can, our livers are already mush; we will end up playing connect 4 in the ICU with jaundice.
    I'm convinced I can't gain muscle mass, like I eat a fair amount of food and I'm always lifting and moving round at my job and I can do it all no problem, but I never gain muscle. but it doesn't matter. Since I got out of jail, i've been a wimp. I need that TRT

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
      I'm convinced I can't gain muscle mass, like I eat a fair amount of food and I'm always lifting and moving round at my job and I can do it all no problem, but I never gain muscle. but it doesn't matter. Since I got out of jail, i've been a wimp. I need that TRT
      Haha I have a friend like that, dude eats more than I do and still can't gain ****

Let's get vampire facials after our TRT. Girl date.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Haha I have a friend like that, dude eats more than I do and still can't gain ****

Let's get vampire facials after our TRT. Girl date.
        LOL vampire facials? Is that some sexual act? In jail, I was actually pretty well cut, not like buff by any means but I'd fare better vs. you then. I fear I'm shot AF.

Comment

LOL vampire facials? Is that some sexual act? In jail, I was actually pretty well cut, not like buff by any means but I'd fare better vs. you then. I fear I'm shot AF.
          It's that crap Floyd did before the 2nd Maidana fight, it's a blood transfusion and then they put the good plasma in your face to make you look younger.

**** is gross

Comment

Grab some creatine into ya wolf, it will pack on some muscle and give ya strength.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              Grab some creatine into ya wolf, it will pack on some muscle and give ya strength.
              I think i gotta go back to my gut doctor, I'm like gaining lbs and losing em way too quick. Isn't creatine illegal?

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                I haven't had a drink in a week, almost did Friday but decided not to. Not sure why but I'm not in the mood. I usually drink when I'm in a great good mood or stressed out, I've been neither. Life has been pretty boring and uneventful lately.
                Prior to tonight it's been like 3 weeks since I had a proper drink. I have a couple of tests coming up so I figured, hey, what the hell. Might make me relax a little

Comment

I think i gotta go back to my gut doctor, I'm like gaining lbs and losing em way too quick. Isn't creatine illegal?
                  Nah not at all. You can buy it at GNC

Comment

Creatine is probably the most used supplement. Can get it pretty much at any health store.

Comment

• Originally posted by PlasterWraps View Post
                      Prior to tonight it's been like 3 weeks since I had a proper drink. I have a couple of tests coming up so I figured, hey, what the hell. Might make me relax a little
                      What are Ye drinkin lad

Comment

Working...
                      X