No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• I quit my second job today lol, **** that ****. I'm alive.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Let's get really drunk, get in my car I will take you for a ride, out to the old grave yard at the edge of town they said... be a good time they said...

Comment

• God PBC is so annoying, presentation wise. They just said the last two great HW champs were Tyson and Holyfield. Did someone forget about Lennox? It's always like half boxers, but the interviewers don't succeed at all in looking like they give a **** about boxing.

Comment

• Yah Lennox is greater than Tyson. Pbc is too cheesy.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Yah Lennox is greater than Tyson. Pbc is too cheesy.
                  At least Dana ****ing Jacobson isn't on this cause its not on spike, that women scares me. And I don't mean to be dissing, but she looks like a big ol' man. Like if Bruce Jenner got his wish and was born a women actually. Urghhh.

Comment

• ewwww

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                      At least Dana ****ing Jacobson isn't on this cause its not on spike, that women scares me. And I don't mean to be dissing, but she looks like a big ol' man. Like if Bruce Jenner got his wish and was born a women actually. Urghhh.
                      Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post

ewwww
                      I just checked your post in the narco thread. What if she has one green eye, and one blue eye?

Comment

Working...
                      X