No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Damn Wolf, strep throat is the fking worst man. Do what you need to do to alleviate the pain lol
    Yeah, im already a real gangly "skeletor" looking mother****er, and I've lost like 8 pounds in about 3 days. Look like Pavlik/ JCC JR when they actually try to make weight lol. A ghost.

Beer, once again the fight is postponed. You'll have to wait to catch deez hands again. Unless you wanna postpone and we can do like a 140lb catchweight.
    Last edited by Rudyo; 09-17-2015, 10:01 PM.

Comment

• I'm on some crap vodka watching the Chiefs Broncos game.

Wait Rudyo we were supposed to fight? Lmao wut

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I'm on some crap vodka watching the Chiefs Broncos game.

Wait Rudyo we were supposed to fight? Lmao wut
        LOL you called me out on a drunken rant, and once I found out we are kinda the same size (i think you're a little bigger, im between 6'0 and 6'2ish) I accepted but I've been as delicate as Omar Figueroa lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
          LOL you called me out on a drunken rant, and once I found out we are kinda the same size (i think you're a little bigger, im between 6'0 and 6'2ish) I accepted but I've been as delicate as Omar Figueroa lately.
          my memory is so shot and I binged a lot when I said that.

No alcohol bruh, pedialtye and special brownies.

I want you to be at your best when I give you a Rakishi stink face

Comment

• LOL my girl bought me pedialyte and made me drink it, she said she was afraid I was gonna like shrivel up. Luckily I got it worse then lil rudyo. I'm happy for that cause I got it awful, I might make lightweight if this keeps up and I just started the anti-biotics. war!

My strategy is clinch, and make this ugly like a Miguel Vasquez style stinker. Mixed in with some Diego Chaves, and massive amounts of low blows/rabbit punches.
            Last edited by Rudyo; 09-17-2015, 10:27 PM.

Comment

LOL my girl bought me pedialyte and made me drink it, she said she was afraid I was gonna like shrivel up. Luckily I got it worse then lil rudyo. I'm happy for that cause I got it awful, I might make lightweight if this keeps up and I just started the anti-biotics. war!

My strategy is clinch, and make this ugly like a Miguel Vasquez style stinker.
              Yeah man you have to hydrate. No alcohol for real.

You have a vaporizer? You can smoke out of that. Less harsh than a blunt

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Yeah man you have to hydrate. No alcohol for real.

You have a vaporizer? You can smoke out of that. Less harsh than a blunt
                LOL trust me I know, girl hid my bottles besides what I need to like not die and go into full on withdrawl. I shall return though! I'm just doing oil, idk if I could smoke actual bud atm, I tried to a little earlier and barfed massive all over the carpet. I am coming for the belt though.

Comment

• Haha@this fight. I'd love to have a drink with you ****s one day, it would be hilarious.

Comment

LOL trust me I know, girl hid my bottles besides what I need to like not die and go into full on withdrawl. I shall return though! I'm just doing oil, idk if I could smoke actual bud atm, I tried to a little earlier and barfed massive all over the carpet. I am coming for the belt though.

Remember the sig you had "most likely the next BoxingScene member to die? Hell you might do it lmao.

You have an valium? They help with withdrawel if it comes to it.

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    Haha@this fight. I'd love to have a drink with you ****s one day, it would be hilarious.

Man I got blacked out drunk like Sunday night right, and this girl I was with (not my gf but you get me) brought her friend.

I suggested let's have a 3-way and she said im never talkin to you again lmao. BeerBro got dumped.

I don't blame her lol I was a complete ass.

Comment

• LOL I forgot about that sig. Nah no xanax (ran out), but I got a mess of codeine which is like the only reason I can even type or talk a little bit. A drunk lang outing would be legendary. So beer you okay with this?

BG= Ref
                      Judges= El Blanco, Mustang and Virgil?

Ring size is up to you, we'll give you 65-35 split. but BG is gonna need to do his job. I'm getting dirty as hell in this matchup to make up for my absolute lack of strength and ganglyness.

Comment

Working...
                      X