Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can never separate fact from fiction in Virgil's posts. Truth is: I'm not sure Virgil even knows fact from fiction in his life. Virgil is like Kevin Spacey's character in The Usual Suspects; he's sitting in a room looking around and making stuff off the cuff. You don't know if he's spinning a tale or telling the truth - it's amusing nonetheless doe...

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      That was classic Virgil, and the truth.

I'm smashed myself. Got an executive suite at the tfc game and overdosed on the free booze provided. Thanks labatt/InBev lol
      Invite a brother next time, ****.

I'm here all having a white Russian. Well, more like straight Vodka + Kahlua with a touch of cream. Living it up like The Dude.

Comment

• San Miguel tonight while trying to get something ****ing organized.

Comment

• Originally posted by PlasterWraps View Post
          Invite a brother next time, ****.

I'm here all having a white Russian. Well, more like straight Vodka + Kahlua with a touch of cream. Living it up like The Dude.
          It was pretty great man. It was the labatt/InBev executive suite, perfect view right at midfield. My girl got them from her work, we even got taken down in a suv limo. As great as that was a bar owner I know got taken to ****in Monaco, first class, to see the uefa super cup final. Carlsberg sponsored that trip. Futbol by far is the best sport live, everything else is better on TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            It was pretty great man. It was the labatt/InBev executive suite, perfect view right at midfield. My girl got them from her work, we even got taken down in a suv limo. As great as that was a bar owner I know got taken to ****in Monaco, first class, to see the uefa super cup final. Carlsberg sponsored that trip. Futbol by far is the best sport live, everything else is better on TV.
            The futbol at BMO field is pretty horrid, but the atmosphere is awesome. That place with a good team would be world class atmosphere hands down.

Comment

• Originally posted by PlasterWraps View Post
              The futbol at BMO field is pretty horrid, but the atmosphere is awesome. That place with a good team would be world class atmosphere hands down.
              Yea I would never watch them on TV, or any Mls game, it's pretty ****. But, yeah the atmosphere there is good and really makes it.
              Last edited by El-blanco; 09-14-2015, 03:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                I'm no mechanic, but if it's a breaks problem, it should be fixable. Might cost a little bit, but not as much as buying another car.

I'm guessing you just want to buy another car though .

Oh sh i t, I forgot your girlfriend is watching.

I mean, losing your breaks, that's very serious.

Especially having one kid, and one more on the way.

(P.S., I wouldn't want to drive a Saturn either .)

(P.P.S., I thought my girlfriend was pregnant. Her period just belatedly arrived. Sorry to use the 'P' word, but isn't this the only time we men are interested in such things?)

(P.M.S, it actually is important to have a safe car, be careful. Seems you got that understood though.)
                LOL it's mainly the fact that I just want a new car , you got me down too the first thing i lobbied for the new car was the kids. LOL so bad.

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                Don't you have any good hombres that can take a look at your car?

(I don't intend any true stereotypes, and am incessantly sorry for my very poor Spanish. Being from Oregon, I think everyone knows a little bit of Spanish. I've worked with some Mexican and Guatemalan guys in the past, also. Picked up a few phrases. The main ones were things like 'mas trabajo' and 'cervesa nessecito'. Don't know if I spelled those right.)

My dad actually speaks Spanish. He loves Mexico, and has traveled in Latin America. Something he picked up in high school and college, and kept studying. After my parents split up, he took a few forrays to Spanish language school abroad, as well. He can speak the language pretty well.

Me? I speak Japanese. Not much else. (A little Chinese, less Korean, and even less Spanish. But languages are indeed interesting.)
                LOL i don't remember that post, I was prob real tired. I think i was talking bout the thread though not the car. I'm riding like a boss right now in the "family" car, seeing what I can do in the meantime.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  I can never separate fact from fiction in Virgil's posts. Truth is: I'm not sure Virgil even knows fact from fiction in his life. Virgil is like Kevin Spacey's character in The Usual Suspects; he's sitting in a room looking around and making stuff off the cuff. You don't know if he's spinning a tale or telling the truth - it's amusing nonetheless doe...
                  It is all fact, unless I say otherwise (like the bit about having my dick in a whore as I was posting).

Life is a bit different on this side of the pond. Especially for a half-crazy gaijin.

Comment

• Yeah, the stuff about the girls was also true, but with slight embellishment.

By girls coming around kissing on us, I meant that my friend was making out with a chick who just popped up. I was grabbing some girl's ****, because she offered, and kept coming around. I was wasted as hell. I assumed she was just going around asking people to grab her ****. I smoked weed with those two chicks. I am pretty sure we weren't going to **** or anything. But they were ****ing around with each other, and they did say we could do some stuff later, if I save my last bowl. That was the worst part of having to flee.

It was a crazy crazy party.

There was also one chick I ran into who had been to a party at my house and so knew where I lived. That made for a paranoid time.

I was getting in a bit of trouble at the time.

Comment

• Boston Guy is just upset over all the negative **** I've been saying about jocks.

Don't worry, BG. You get a free pass.

Comment

Working...
                      X