No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
    The whole beer before liquor thing is a myth.

I never had a problem with it.

Hell, I been known to skull a bottle of whiskey after having some beers.

Also, any time I've had a whiskey breakfast, it certainly helped if I had a beer to temper me for it first.

(Don't try this at home, kids. You couldn't last two minutes in my world, faggots.)
    That was classic Virgil, and the truth.

I'm smashed myself. Got an executive suite at the tfc game and overdosed on the free booze provided. Thanks labatt/InBev lol

Comment

• This **** sucks......

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
        Ehh my car is an old saturn, it's been making weird noises for years now. It has to do with my brakes so I'm not ****ing with it, they basicaly said "well you could keep driving..... *long pause and look between themselves* BUT... you'd be at risk of losing your ability to brake. I'm on the highway/tight residentals 75% of the time driving figure i best not chance it lol.

I've been planning on maybe just going full ****** and getting a van/work truck.
        I'm no mechanic, but if it's a breaks problem, it should be fixable. Might cost a little bit, but not as much as buying another car.

I'm guessing you just want to buy another car though .

Oh sh i t, I forgot your girlfriend is watching.

I mean, losing your breaks, that's very serious.

Especially having one kid, and one more on the way.

(P.S., I wouldn't want to drive a Saturn either .)

(P.P.S., I thought my girlfriend was pregnant. Her period just belatedly arrived. Sorry to use the 'P' word, but isn't this the only time we men are interested in such things?)

(P.M.S, it actually is important to have a safe car, be careful. Seems you got that understood though.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
          This **** sucks......
          Don't you have any good hombres that can take a look at your car?

(I don't intend any true stereotypes, and am incessantly sorry for my very poor Spanish. Being from Oregon, I think everyone knows a little bit of Spanish. I've worked with some Mexican and Guatemalan guys in the past, also. Picked up a few phrases. The main ones were things like 'mas trabajo' and 'cervesa nessecito'. Don't know if I spelled those right.)

My dad actually speaks Spanish. He loves Mexico, and has traveled in Latin America. Something he picked up in high school and college, and kept studying. After my parents split up, he took a few forrays to Spanish language school abroad, as well. He can speak the language pretty well.

Me? I speak Japanese. Not much else. (A little Chinese, less Korean, and even less Spanish. But languages are indeed interesting.)

Comment

• I'm pretty sure I'm the closest to a ban I've ever been in my boxingscene career.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...688414&page=16

I just can't help but to kick these Floyd Dicksucking Crew members while they are down.

I hope I don't get banned, but the :'( is obviously comedic relief.

But this place does help kill my day.

However, oh no not I, I will survive.

Seriously ban the Floyd Dicksucking Crew.

Floyd retired, so get rid of these ******s and do us all a favor. Please.

Comment

• Nah, nevermind. They'll go on their own accord. In the meantime, we can entertain ourselves by kicking them while they are down.

Comment

• A Floyd Dicksucking Club crewmember gave me red k, with two baby bottles yesterday, because he was so but hurt by the truth I was speaking.

That was honestly the first time I've ever been glad to get red k'd.

I replied in turn with a couple ******* emicicons.

Comment

• Oh yeah, as I clarified in the relevant thread, 'Dicksucking Club members' simply means a group of guys who are 'suckers' for 'a man named Richard'.

That is definitely not profane, nor banworthy stuff, right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    A jock as in a Scotsman.

I'm on the Rose, so what, big whoop want a fight about it?.
                    That night I beat up those two jocks, was the closest I ever came to being murdered.

They were pretty pissed off.

They had a good party going. And girls were walking up, and literally asking me to grab their ****, and making out with us and stuff.

By plural girls, well one girl was doing that ("want to feel my ****?") And other girls were just coming around and kissing on us, and stuff.

I made a plan with two girls. I smoked a bowl with them. They were like "Save your other bowl, and we can do some stuff later." And these girls were touching each other and ****.

Closest I ever was to a potential threesome (except Thailand--there you can do anything, but I didn't have enough money to spend).

Then I fought those dickheads. And they tried to kill me.

My friend gave me his keys and told me to lock myself in his truck (Izuzu Trooper).

They searched for me with flashlights, I was hiding under any material I could find.

My friends were trying to calm it all down.

They escaped to the truck.

I had to unlock the doors, just in time for them to realize which vehicle I was in.

I threw my friend the keys, he started that ***** up, we drove down the road, and it was a deadend.

So, we had to turn around, and drive back through the mountain party of pissed off jocks.

One guy who thought he was a badass blocked my friend's way.

My friend rolled down his window to try to talk, the guy walked up and punched him in the face.

My friend peeled the **** out.

They chased us down the rocky hill, my friend drove the Izuzu like a ****ing champion, and we put in distance.

I called up this big ass Indian dude we were friends with, he told us "Bring em here. I'm already pissed off anyway."

They pussied out and abandoned the chase.

Like I said, jocks are *******.
                    Last edited by Drunken Cat; 09-14-2015, 07:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      That was classic Virgil, and the truth.

I'm smashed myself. Got an executive suite at the tfc game and overdosed on the free booze provided. Thanks labatt/InBev lol
                      I was just in Vancouver last month, my first trip to Canada.

Besides getting my backpack jacked in the pretty big ghetto, it was a great experience.

I was a little drunk, and was in the ghetto buying weed. I had a beer going too. (You aren't suppose to do that in Vancouver, but it was the ghetto, so no one cares.) I was smoking a bowl with the guy that got me the bud. I gave him 5 bucks and some weed, as well, for getting me 4 grams for 20 bucks. Was no sweat off my back.

I left my bag unattended for a moment, and someone snatched it up.

Too use to safe Japan, really.

I did make it out to Wreck Beach.

It's a nudist beach.

Lotta nice ******* out there.

It was also chill as hell.

My first time to Canada, and other than getting my bag stolen, it was absolutely awesome.

Every single person I met was kind as hell. That includes the ghetto crackheads.

Comment

Working...
                      X