No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Its liquid either poured on mint leaves which you then mix with weed, or a cigarette dipped into it.

As for the high. Hard to explain, I guess its kind of like super weed. You're high as hell and your coordination is off. If you ever try it, be careful and only take like three pulls at first, especially if its a dip because its potent as fuck.
    Oh screw that, I take 2 hits of a blunt and im screwed

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Oh screw that, I take 2 hits of a blunt and im screwed
      I'm the same way. My tolerance for weed is humiliating considering that I was once a pothead. But I hardly smoke at all anymore. Every now and again I'll take a few hits while drinking.

One time circa 2001, I was dusted as hell and finished a pint bottle/half liter of Bacardi Limon in like 10 minutes. A little while later I was so wrecked that I passed out in a friend's car for over an hour.

Comment

• I taught one of my worst students (he tries but sometimes you know ppl just have clumsy fingers) this song this morning. I feel a sense of accomplishment long stoic shot about to take place

Plus I think i am right in my hair brain theory that it's better to learn how to pick then strum, and perfect the strum (wax on, wax off) before people wanna learn zepplin songs lol. Louie Louie is always the beginner song for me though.

Comment

• Rudyo your on hoilday lad, what the fcuk you doing on here

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
            Rudyo your on hoilday lad, what the fcuk you doing on here
            LOL, i am alone in my brothers place. He has to work during the day, and screw going to my gmas house. LOL, its pretty nice. I cant roll with these cats though, my brothers were trying to have me **** a Sinaloa prostitute when right as I get back, kid #2 will be there. I didn't. I'll be stateside by Wednesday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
              LOL, i am alone in my brothers place. He has to work during the day, and screw going to my gmas house. LOL, its pretty nice. I cant roll with these cats though, my brothers were trying to have me **** a Sinaloa prostitute when right as I get back, kid #2 will be there. I didn't. I'll be stateside by Wednesday.
              Get her pumped, its your duty as a member of the drunk lang brigade to pump as many whores as you can while away on tour

Comment

Get her pumped, its your duty as a member of the drunk lang brigade to pump as many whores as you can while away on tour
                LOL im too much of a goodboy now, plus my brothers would probably let it slip somehow at some point. Everytime I've cheated i've been caught, so I just said nah. She wasn't even hot lol, i mean she wasn't ugly like street hooker **** but only a little higher barrio level.

You received a PM as well.

Comment

LOL im too much of a goodboy now, plus my brothers would probably let it slip somehow at some point. Everytime I've cheated i've been caught, so I just said nah. She wasn't even hot lol, i mean she wasn't ugly like street hooker **** but only a little higher barrio level.

You received a PM as well.
                  Probaly for the best then

Do you think it would be safe for gringos from scotland to vist their, or would we end up with our heads on spikes

Comment

Probaly for the best then

Do you think it would be safe for gringos from scotland to vist their, or would we end up with our heads on spikes
                    Well it depends, I have a family name which makes it both safer and not safe luckily my actual last name is different then the actual cause i'm a bastard lol. If going to Mexico IDK if i'd choose Sinaloa state first, but it's def safer then Mexico City or TJ. Usually worst that would happen is someone pulls a weapon and mugs/robs you. Most of the kidnappings/killings are Mex on Mex crime

Comment

Well it depends, I have a family name which makes it both safer and not safe luckily my actual last name is different then the actual cause i'm a bastard lol. If going to Mexico IDK if i'd choose Sinaloa state first, but it's def safer then Mexico City or TJ. Usually worst that would happen is someone pulls a weapon and mugs/robs you. Most of the kidnappings/killings are Mex on Mex crime
                      Il stick with cancun

Comment

Working...
                      X