No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    On top of being drunk I just smoked dust for the first time in over 10 years. Holy crap now I know why I stopped this in the first place. Im destroyed. Never doing this again. Horrible...

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post

Comment

• LOL smh my damn brothers are even more OC then I thought, haven't seen these ****ers since they were like 14 a few years ago. Besides my 5 older bros who are just exactly the same level of ****ed up and I thought i was the bad son. Plus my dad was balling out here, he has like a soul train ghetto fabulous crypt. Santa Maria!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
          LOL smh my damn brothers are even more OC then I thought, haven't seen these ****ers since they were like 14 a few years ago. Besides my 5 older bros who are just exactly the same level of ****ed up and I thought i was the bad son. Plus my dad was balling out here, he has like a soul train ghetto fabulous crypt. Santa Maria!
          That:s a little how I felt going to Oregon. As ****ed up as I am, some of my old buddies make me look fairly tame.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            Angel dust? Wow, I'm impressed by the introduction of a new drug into the lang. I've had two rochefort 10 beers and am totally ripped.
            Yea at first I thought it was weed until I tasted it. But I figured what the hell...

Comment

• On le drink. Smirnoff Vanilla, my girl bought it.

It's pretty good.

Comment

Yea at first I thought it was weed until I tasted it. But I figured what the hell...
                What's it like?

Comment

That would be my reaction, as well lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    What's it like?
                    Its liquid either poured on mint leaves which you then mix with weed, or a cigarette dipped into it.

As for the high. Hard to explain, I guess its kind of like super weed. You're high as hell and your coordination is off. If you ever try it, be careful and only take like three pulls at first, especially if its a dip because its potent as fuck.

Comment

• Is it true that you can jump off buildings and walk through walls on angel dust?

Comment

Working...
                      X