No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
    I've had multiple experiences where an Indian person just continuously drilled me with questions about some fairly mundane topic that I was informed about and they wanted to know about, to the point that I didn't even feel like they could understand me. Then when they were fulfilled, they'd say "ohhh, okay" in a really casual tone. And just be quiet. I'd feel compelled to keep informing them, and they'd just glare at me like "why are you still talking? I just told you 'ohhh, okay.'"
    LOL the mom of my first kid is Indian, i know exactly what you're saying. Like Indian people use the most words to say something simple of all, which is why I compare it to the Brits lol.

They were from wisconsin besides her mother who weirdly sounded the most "murican", but you'd swear that half were from like some adjacent building to the royal palace.

Comment

• They also say, "oh is it?" Quite a bit. They use please and thank you interchangeably, as well. Really top stuff for comedy. They sure know how to drink though. Grew up with a couple of buddies who were Sikh and they could punish a whole bottle of Johnny walker with ease.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        They also say, "oh is it?" Quite a bit. They use please and thank you interchangeably, as well. Really top stuff for comedy. They sure know how to drink though. Grew up with a couple of buddies who were Sikh and they could punish a whole bottle of Johnny walker with ease.
        I have a gym buddy who is Sikh, he is 5'4" and 150lbs - He can drink with me drink for drink. **cker can drink!

Also, I just had to apply for EI as my job has ended... I'm going back to Uni to get a couple of courses in, but I've been making good money for the past 10 years and it's depressing AF. So now I'm going to attack my booze stash for the next week or so.

Comment

• About to crack open some Smirnoff

Comment

• Crack is pretty fun

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
              Crack is pretty fun
              I love smokin dem rocks

Comment

• I'm so warm and calm inside
                I no longer have to hide
                Let's talk about someone else
                Steaming soup against her mouth
                Nothing really bothers her
                She just wants to love herself

Comment

• I am waaay too high right now. Beer, do something cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                    I am waaay too high right now. Beer, do something cool.
                    Honestly I'm just sitting on my ass trying to find something to watc on TV.

Fun BeerBro is dead

Actually this girl wants to hang out, but I stopped hanging out with her for a reason.

She's nuts. I'll pass lol.

Comment

• LOL fun beer will pop back up, guranteed. Watching serena for some reason now...

Comment

Working...
                      X