No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Got into the gals wine stash and feeling great now.
    i'm on this mexican piss! puro sinaloa cabrones!

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
      i'm on this mexican piss! puro sinaloa cabrones!
      Too bad you don't have the other thing Sinaloa is known for lol. I remember an old gf I had was from there and her mom offered to pay for us to go to their home town., I respectfully declined lol.

Comment

Too bad you don't have the other thing Sinaloa is known for lol. I remember an old gf I had was from there and her mom offered to pay for us to go to their home town., I respectfully declined lol.
        man, you should have gone. i spent a couple of summers back in 99 and 2k in TJ and i had the time of my life. real mexicans love the bori bros.

Comment

Haha Blanco, only a couple of days til I go for a week to see the grave of the good ol padre. I'll test the local white for ya, so ya know whether to go or not. I am really excited about the scripts I'm getting too. Gangster ass step-brothers come through, lol the only bad thing is that they call me white, or cracks jokes about me being "Kart" Cobain. The hate is real, plus they cant say kurt lolol. Like mexican rednecks lol, those Appalachian like mexicans with their drugz.

Comment

• Drinkin Crown. Feelin kinda miffed right now.

Comment

• Any of you Limey phags do this?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Any of you Limey phags do this?

Im not a Limey, but Im drinkin like one at the corer pub. **** wit meh BG mah homie. No skunk, pure uncut sippage.

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
                  man, you should have gone. i spent a couple of summers back in 99 and 2k in TJ and i had the time of my life. real mexicans love the bori bros.
                  Lol I'm sure they do. I just have too many tattoos, especially in Spanish, that make me look like a cartel member, or worse, some hitman sent there to carry out a "task." Lol. I'd hate to be mistaken for either. I like to relax on vacations lol.

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                  Haha Blanco, only a couple of days til I go for a week to see the grave of the good ol padre. I'll test the local white for ya, so ya know whether to go or not. I am really excited about the scripts I'm getting too. Gangster ass step-brothers come through, lol the only bad thing is that they call me white, or cracks jokes about me being "Kart" Cobain. The hate is real, plus they cant say kurt lolol. Like mexican rednecks lol, those Appalachian like mexicans with their drugz.
                  It sounds like heaven, it's unfortunate this isn't 40 years ago when it was wide open for business lol. We missed the golden era.

Comment

Lol I'm sure they do. I just have too many tattoos, especially in Spanish, that make me look like a cartel member, or worse, some hitman sent there to carry out a "task." Lol. I'd hate to be mistaken for either. I like to relax on vacations lol.

It sounds like heaven, it's unfortunate this isn't 40 years ago when it was wide open for business lol. We missed the golden era.
                    LOL in los mochis everyday is the golden era. Haha I look so white compared to my brothers and sisters in the homeland. They probably will think im adopted. Or at least Canelo'd.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Any of you Limey phags do this?

I've been on a few pub crawls playing pub golf as we go. We usually do 9 pubs because 9 hole golf courses, but without a time limit. Usually the first 6/7 are fine and you can't remember the last few.

Comment

Working...
                      X